Little Rock, Little Rock, AR 72205 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Kyndal Capps Videography

Kyndal Capps Videography is a videographer based out of Little Rock Arkansas. Kyndal has been a part of the videography industry since 2016, specializing in cinematic and storytelling videography styles and helping couples to capture their weddings throughout Little Rock, Hot Springs, Fayetteville, and Bentonville. While Kyndal may have a more local focus, she is more than willing to travel to your venue to capture all of the magical moments of your wedding day through film.

Couples who book Kyndal Capps Videography to capture their wedding can expect to receive their final video as a digital download or a USB flash drive. Kyndal can help capture every aspect of your wedding, from the pre-ceremony and rehearsal dinner, to the first kiss and the reception. Some of the videography services she offers include:

• Additional hours

kyndal

• Videos 8

3 Reviews for Kyndal Capps Videography

Jessic · Married on 01/20/2018

My fiancé and I did a shoot with Kyndal back in February and are still in awe of our video. Each time we watch it, it's like watching for the first time around. You can't help but smile ear to ear. She truly captured our love for one another. From the get, working with her was super relaxed. She molded everything to fit around our style and personalities. She was super quick at responding to any questions or changes we threw her way. We can't wait to have her video our big day!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Talyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Kyndal Capps Videography did an amazing job on my wedding video! I can't tell you how many times I have watched it. Every time I watch it, I find something new that I love about it. The quality of the video is excellent, and we got the video pretty quick (week after the wedding), which we were very excited about. It was so easy working with Kyndal. On the day of the wedding she was there all day and blended in, catching so many memorable moments. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. This video is something that we will truly cherish forever.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Erin · Married on 05/08/2017

Kyndal did an amazing job on our wedding video. It is the only way I can truly relive my experience. It was the best decision I made throughout the entire process. She gets along with everyone and is so laid back and prepared. We have gotten TONS of compliments. You won't regret booking with her!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Kyndal Capps Videography Pricing

Kyndal Capps Videography Price Rates

Kyndal Capps Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,799.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Jessika McCuin Weddings
    Jessika McCuin Weddings Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, one of my biggest tasks is to ensure we stay on task with the timeline. Kyndal was not only friendly and professional, she was also great with a schedule! I appreciate all her help, at Saturday's wedding, and can't wait to see her finished product! xoxo

• Little Rock Little Rock, AR, 72205 See on map