Kyndal Capps Videography

Little Rock, AR View map
$2,199 Most Popular Price

$2,199 Most Popular Price

Kyndal Capps Videography is a videographer based out of Little Rock Arkansas. Kyndal has been a part of the videography industry since 2016, specializing in cinematic and storytelling videography styles and helping couples to capture their weddings throughout Little Rock, Hot Springs, Fayetteville, and Bentonville. While Kyndal may have a more local focus, she is more than willing to travel to your venue to capture all of the magical moments of your wedding day through film.

Couples who book Kyndal Capps Videography to capture their wedding can expect to receive their final video as a digital download or a USB flash drive. Kyndal can help capture every aspect of your wedding, from the pre-ceremony and rehearsal dinner, to the first kiss and the reception. Some of the videography services she offers include:

• Additional hours
  • Full-feature video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple locations
  • Save-the-dates

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1799

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2199

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

1 User photo

Katherine K. Married on 02/03/2021

Amazing Video

My Husband and I got married March 14, 2020 and we had Kyndal film our wedding, She created a video that I am absolutely in live with and have watched a million times over and over. I highly recommend her. She truly creates every video with the couple in mind! She is the best and worth every single penny.
    Jessic Married on 01/20/2018
    My fiancé and I did a shoot with Kyndal back in February and are still in awe of our video. Each time we watch it, it's like watching for the first time around. You can't help but smile ear to ear. She truly captured our love for one another. From the get, working with her was super relaxed. She molded everything to fit around our style and personalities. She was super quick at responding to any questions or changes we threw her way. We can't wait to have her video our big day!
    Talyn Married on 06/10/2017
    Kyndal Capps Videography did an amazing job on my wedding video! I can't tell you how many times I have watched it. Every time I watch it, I find something new that I love about it. The quality of the video is excellent, and we got the video pretty quick (week after the wedding), which we were very excited about. It was so easy working with Kyndal. On the day of the wedding she was there all day and blended in, catching so many memorable moments. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. This video is something that we will truly cherish forever.

Pricing

Kyndal Capps Videography Price Rates

Jessika McCuin Weddings Jessika McCuin Weddings Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, one of my biggest tasks is to ensure we stay on task with the timeline. Kyndal was not only friendly and professional, she was also great with a schedule! I appreciate all her help, at Saturday's wedding, and can't wait to see her finished product! xoxo

Little Rock, AR, 72204
Location of (Kyndal Capps Videography)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding