6401 Ne 13th Ave, Portland, OR 97211 Map · Phone number

About Kyle Carnes Photography

***Please Inquiry For Most Current Pricing And Availability***

Hi, I’m Kyle. I’m Northwest born, Portland based, and like to think that I have pines trees sprouting from my skin and sun-soaked glacial runoff coursing through my veins. Aside from photographing weddings, I enjoy strenuous hikes with a view as much as indie flicks, comic books, carving powdery slopes, rock climbing, and Trail Blazers games. I like to share these details because I strongly believe that connecting with the couples I collaborate with is integral to the creative process of photographing a wedding. A strong connection will result in the best images possible.

I’ve photographed couples all over the west coast and beyond, as far flung as Thailand, and regardless of origin or wedding destination, I like to spend quality time with the couples I collaborate with so that we can get to know each other, ideally over a hot cup of tea, coffee or a cold pint of beer. When it comes to the day of your wedding, it’s my hope that you’ll feel like you’re spending time getting photographed by a friend rather than just any random photographer. If my work and approach piques your interests, let’s get together and talk about your wedding day plans!

I’m happy to capture your wedding memories here in the Northwest or in some distant land, and I offer all the services you’d expect from a professional, including full wedding day coverage, engagement sessions, albums, prints, photo booths, a second photographer, etc. If there’s anything else you need I’ll make it happen. All packages are customized and usually range from $1,500-$5,000. I aim to deliver a level of service to match your unique wedding day needs. I look forward to meeting you and your fiancé! Cheers, Kyle

Follow Kyle Carnes Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Justin Jossi Photography
dsc4240

10 Reviews for Kyle Carnes Photography

• Bayo

Bayo F. · Married on 10/25/2019

Easy communication, wonderful photos, fantastic experience!

There are so many things to praise Kyle for! Let's start with the final product - the photos. They are gorgeous. They captured our wedding in a personal, warm and creative way. We just got the link to the wedding album website and it was such a joy to go through and relive the day. The colors, composition, moments captured, and warmth the pictures bring back are perfect.
    Kyle was such an easy person to work with. We had our first meeting over happy hour and had a fun, flowing conversation where we felt that our wishes for capturing the day were listened to intently, great suggestions were made, and we left feeling completely secure in our choice for photographer. Communication in the intervening time period was very easy, and all of our questions were answered promptly, which was so helpful while juggling all of the other items needed. A short time before the wedding, we nailed down a gameplan for the day of schedule, and decided what pictures we wanted and who we wanted to have in them. It was very nice knowing that those details were well thought out in advance so that no one would be missed.
    The day of was so smooth. There were absolutely no issues at all and working with Kyle and Aubrey was a joy. Since everything was so well thought out, we had time for pictures in the neighborhood, and some flexibility in family photo additions.They captured all of our intimate, special moments so easily. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Jen

Jen P. · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing talent

finds beauty everywhere, kind, patient, spontaneous shots that just come out breath taking. Secretly plays many roles but just says he is the photographer

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Mia

Mia · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Kyle was a great experience!

My husband and I booked him because we really enjoyed his style of photography and the way the photos looked. Kyle was super organized and made sure we always knew what was happening and he kept the flow of the event moving. He made my husband and I super comfortable in front of the camera. He caught specific moments I requested, and ones that I didn't know had happened. I highly recommend booking Kyle, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kyle Carnes Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• 6401 Ne 13th Ave Portland, OR, 97211 See on map
    Location of (Kyle Carnes Photography)