901 STARBUCK ST # I, Fullerton, CA 92833 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About KWON PHOTO

Hello. I'm Kwon. I am a wedding photographer based in Los Angeles, California. Sometimes clients ask me about my photography style. I always tell people I want to be a wedding photojournalist. I believe that the most strong images are made when they are photographed in untouched and spontaneous moments.

I want to record your wedding day about you, families, friends and even little details around you.

Certainly, to find the beauty in between them. That's what I do for you.

kwonphoto main 2

1 User photo

KWON PHOTO 1

Tony Tran · Married on 06/09/2019

I look so handsome!

Man Kwon and Justin were a blast to work with. Great photographer and a great team. You can tell Kwon loves his job and made sure I looked very handsome on our wedding day. My wife loves the pictures and she literally melted once she saw some few photos, thanks Kwon!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/10/2019

Thank you, thank you & thank you!!

KWON Photo,

One of the best vendors we worked with. One of the reasons we chose Kwon for both our engagement and wedding photos was not only his professionalism, but his overall personality. He made us feel so comfortable even before signing the contract! He had such a great vision of what we would want to capture for our engagement photos. We really appreciated that he came to one of our final walk throughs to get a feel of our venue (lighting, areas to take photos, etc). Although we are camera-shy, his out going personality really made us feel comfortable and guided us through our engagement photos.

On our wedding day, we had some other miscellaneous issues and KWON's team really up'd their game in making our day nothing but the best day for us. We'll miss you KWON, until next time :)

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 11/04/2018

Easily the best vendor!

KWON PHOTO is one of the best choices we have made during wedding planning. He is very professional from the get-go, and you could tell he enjoys what he does and is a total perfectionist (which means your photos turn out amazing!) He is super talented, especially when it comes to playing with lights in his photos. For the quality of work, his pricing is more than reasonable.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Award

KWON PHOTO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• 901 STARBUCK ST # I Fullerton, 92833 See on map