901 STARBUCK ST # I, Fullerton, CA 92833 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About KWON PHOTO

Hello. I'm Kwon. I am a wedding photographer based in Los Angeles, California. Sometimes clients ask me about my photography style. I always tell people I want to be a wedding photojournalist. I believe that the most strong images are made when they are photographed in untouched and spontaneous moments.

I want to record your wedding day about you, families, friends and even little details around you.

Certainly, to find the beauty in between them. That's what I do for you.

kwonphoto main 2

KWON PHOTO 1
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 11/04/2018

Easily the best vendor!

KWON PHOTO is one of the best choices we have made during wedding planning. He is very professional from the get-go, and you could tell he enjoys what he does and is a total perfectionist (which means your photos turn out amazing!) He is super talented, especially when it comes to playing with lights in his photos. For the quality of work, his pricing is more than reasonable.

Jenny Barrera · Married on 09/28/2018

I would recommend KWON PHOTO to anyone!

We met so many photographers for our weddings and the one that stood out the most was Kwon. His attention to detail is exceptional and he's amazing to work with. We've never taken pictures with a photographer before and he made the whole process so easy. He makes you feel comfortable and makes sure you get every shot or pose that you have in mind but if you don't have any ideas like we did then he'll still find ways to make you look great. Communication with him was also great because he responds right away and answers any questions you may have as well. The quality in the material used to make the wedding albums are amazing and let's you relive the night. I'm so happy that I chose Kwon because he capture every moment of my wedding and made it look perfect just as I imagined it.

Jenny · Married on 09/23/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Around

We are so happy to have Kwon as our engagement and wedding photographer. His work is beautiful. My now husband and I took a liking to Kwon immediately, as he takes his work seriously but is also extremely engaging and friendly.

For our engagement shoot, we didn't bring any props or had any photo or pose ideas, but Kwon was creative and directed us. His attention to detail was impeccable, constantly making sure our postures were perfect, hair was in place, clothing and jewelry adjusted properly.

We couldn't be happier with our wedding day photos. In the wedding whirlwind, Kwon was punctual (he actually showed up early to scope out lighting and locations), professional and flexible to our scheduling changes. From the formal portraits to the sweet candid moments to every detail in between, Kwon really captured the essence of our special day. Even my bridesmaid commented on how Kwon was so fun and easy to work with.

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our big day and would highly recommend Kwon Photo to anyone.

Award

KWON PHOTO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• 901 STARBUCK ST # I Fullerton, 92833 See on map