KWON PHOTO

Los Angeles, CA View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Hello. I'm Kwon. I am a wedding photographer based in Los Angeles, California. Sometimes clients ask me about my photography style. I always tell people I want to be a wedding photojournalist. I believe that the most strong images are made when they are photographed in untouched and spontaneous moments.

I want to record your wedding day about you, families, friends and even little details around you.

Certainly, to find the beauty in between them. That's what I do for you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

1 User photo

• Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 05/21/2022

Best Vendor Choice!

Kwon was very friendly, helpful, and attentive to our needs and guided us when we needed it. He was great at working with us during our engagement and wedding shoots, and you can tell he is very passionate about what he does. He always answered our questions/emails very promptly and professionally. He was also great at facilitating and working with our families and wedding guests on the day of the wedding to ensure everything went smoothly. He is very genuine and his photos looks amazing! Would highly recommend (and already have recommended) him for other couples in need of a photographer!
    Mia K. Married on 05/21/2022

10/10 best choice!

We found Kwon through Instragram and immediately reached out via email because his portfolio of work was beautiful! He responded promptly with answers to all of our questions. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. We felt like he was a true professional who we could trust to take photos on one of the most important days of our life- and we were right! Kwon was responsive whenever we had questions before the wedding. He sent us a form to fill out the month before with questions about what parts of the day we wanted highlighted, if there were any details we wanted captured specifically, etc. He was well organized which made us feel like we didn't have to stress about the details the day of the wedding because he had us covered. He showed up promptly on the day of our wedding for getting ready photos and made sure that we stayed on schedule. One detail we loved was that he brought a flat lay backdrop for our details photo and it was perfect! Kwon was great at setting up shots, directing subjects, all while keeping everyone in a great mood. He and his assistant kept in communication during the entire event via earpieces. They were also very respectful to all of our family and guests. After the wedding Kwon followed up with sneak peak photos within less than a week and told us the full gallery would be ready in 4 weeks. The full gallery was sent over on time and the photos were better than we could have ever imagined! We would highly recommend Kwon to any friend getting married in the LA/OC area.
  • Esther
    Esther K. Married on 04/08/2022

BEST Photographer

Kwon was an amazing photographer for our wedding. He was extremely nice and professional. My husband and I aren’t the best at posing in front of a camera but Kwon made it so much easier and fun for us. He captured every moment of our wedding so well - the guests, the mood, and every touching moments, we’re beyond happy with how our photos turned out! We’re thankful Kwon was our photographer and we highly recommend him!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner