Englewood, Englewood, CO 80111 Map · Phone number
Package Price $600
Availability Check your date

About Kukui Nut Events

Kukui Nut Events is a wedding planning and coordination company based out of Englewood, Colorado. Founder and lead planner Heather is an optimistic and professional planner with an eye for detail. Heather believes in love, fairness, and kindness, and she does her best to instill those beliefs into planning your wedding. Her passion for bringing individuality and personality to weddings has allowed her to plan unforgettable events across the Hawaiian islands, and she would be honored to help you realize your wedding day vision.

Kukui Nut Events specializes in crafting civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, non-religious weddings, and religious weddings. Some of the services they offer include:

• Budget analysis

1358199515817390821245594143484129578552628o
1356728715817391421245537780204344505587586n

2 Reviews for Kukui Nut Events

David · Married on 08/17/2018

We hired Heather to be our day of coordinator for our wedding in August. She was timely, thoughtful, respectful, and helped us out so much. The lack of reviews on these wedding sites made us question if she had enough experience, but we are super happy we went with her. She was very easy to work with and made our day that much better.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/03/2017

Heather was an amazing day of planner. I truly felt she went above and beyond with coordinating my wedding. Her brother even acted as my bartender! great package deal ! In a world of people price gouging wedding services she was extremely fair priced, up front and honest with what service she could provide. She even drove me hours to my hair trial and was there to comfort me in my every anxious bride moment. She was great at taking the pressure off me and helping me relax when things got hectic. She was on time and reliable and made every effort to give me the perfect wedding. Could not have done it with out her !

Sent on 06/25/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Englewood Englewood, CO, 80111 See on map