1902 Corona Road Sutie 102, Columbia, MO 65203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About KT Diamond Jewelers

We are a family owned Jewelry store. We are Columbia's source for high end custom designed diamond and engagement and wedding rings, and we have created our own design line called Allure. We are also trained by the G.I.A. the first and last name in grading diamonds. This has allowed us the title of Columbia, Missouri's Diamond and Engagement Ring Specialist. This is based on the volume of engagement rings we sale, the quality of our diamonds we offer, and our true belief in the service we provide.

Follow KT Diamond Jewelers on

logo
logo

24 Reviews for KT Diamond Jewelers

Chelsea · Married on 10/24/2015

The epitome of a mom and pop local business! We received individual attention that we may not have received at a large chain jewelry store. Great Experience! Kyle was great at explaining every aspect of choosing the right ring for us. He was not interested in selling the most expensive item. He took time to help pick the best quality stone while remaining in the budget. Both were willing to stay late and made sure we were completely satisfied. We would highly recommend stopping in KT!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2015

My fiance and I went to all the standard jewelry shops in Columbia, just to find that people are cold and only thinking about making a sale. When we walked in to KT Jewelry we instantly knew things were different! Kyle and Tracy actually listened to what I had to say, what I wanted in my ring. They gave us space so we could look at the rings and talk among ourselves, finally I had my ring choices narrowed down to 3 rings, I gave my fiance finally pick and we were able to customize the ring exactly how we wanted it. We added blue diamonds and a ruby then picked out the perfect center stone. Not only was the stone perfect but Kyle was able to have it ready at the shop for us the next day.
    If the customer service while I was at the store wasnt enough, they helped my fiance keep the fact that my ring was finished a secret so that he could propose to me infront of all of our friends. It was the best jewelry experience I have had, and I have already started sending my friends and family there!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Jocelyn · Married on 01/07/2015

Kyle and Tracy made the ring buying process so much fun! They helped us choose a stunning diamond then a setting and then our bands. We couldn't be happier with the experience or with the beautiful jewelry we ended up with.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Award

• 1902 Corona Road, Sutie 102 Columbia, 65203 See on map
    5733560520 (Other Phone Number)
    3147542623 (Fax Number)