2150 Hwy. 35 Suite 250, Sea Girt, NJ 08750 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Real Weddings 1

About KSS Photography

KSS Photography is a wedding photography business based in Sea Girt, New Jersey. Couples planning their engagement or ceremony in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, or worldwide can also be served by the team at KSS. For almost 2 decades, couples have enjoyed having their romantic moments captured in a whimsical way by this talented team.

At KSS Photography, couples have a few different wedding collections to choose from to meet different photography needs. Regardless of which colection you choose, the KSS team will provide you will all of the images taken on your special day. These images will also be carefully retouched. Couples have the option of turning their romantic pictures into albums, digital files, matted prints and more. In addition to providing you with a list of preferred vendors, you can also add on:

• Additional hours

Real Weddings 31 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

221 Reviews for KSS Photography

Greg Tumbarello · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Most amazing wedding photographer imaginable

We found Kiamarie because my sister used her for her own wedding the year before. She was incredible and I could see how at ease my sister and her husband were during their big day because they knew they were in great hands.

My wife and I weren’t about to leave anything to chance for our own wedding and we knew we had to book Kiamarie. We had complete trust in her from already being familiar with how she worked and she really went above and beyond to surpass our highest expectations.

Kiamarie is an amazing photographer and her ability to capture those subtleties and that perfect shot on what is one of the most meaningful days in your life is truly unparalleled. I can’t say enough good things about her.

Her and her team are total professionals. She worked with us beforehand to create a schedule of the shots she wanted to capture and took all the guesswork out of it so my wife and I were completely at ease during our big day.

Everything from the composition to the lighting and the color of our pictures came out exactly how I imagined they would: perfect.

During the first look, there were some event staff who weren’t paying attention and could have easily gotten in the way of this big moment, but Kiamarie halted everything to make sure our first look wasn’t compromised and made sure we wouldn’t be interrupted while she captured the moment. I’m so glad she had her eye on the big picture, no pun intended, so that my wife and I could focus on what really mattered: each other.

She’s incredible to work with and has the patience of a saint. Her personality relaxes you immediately and she knows exactly how to set up a shot so you don’t feel like you’re stiffly posing for a camera. She really knows how to capture the genuine moment and that’s exactly what we were hoping for and knew she would deliver. They really felt like extended family--that's how comfortable they made us feel!

I also want to say thank you to her and her daughter (who was there to assist her) for both helping my wife get ready, as well. It really meant a lot to us that they are so passionate about their craft and lengths they go to in order to make sure your wedding is magical.

We intend to book Kiamarie again in the future and give her our highest recommendations. Thank you for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 05/23/2020

KSS Photography's reply:

Greg thank you so very much for this sweet review! We had such an amazing day with the two of you and of course your beautiful families and funny bridal party. My daughter still talks about how much she loved your wedding venue! It was her favorite one of the 2019 wedding season!

Arielle Carrico · Married on 05/05/2020

MUST have photographer!!

From the moment I spoke with Kiamarie, I knew that KSS would be the ones to photograph my engagement and wedding photos. KSS Photography absolutely made my wedding experience. Kiamarie and Jess made our wedding party feel so comfortable and the day went flawlessly. Kiamarie truly captured who my husband and I are as people and I could not rave more about how amazing our photos turned out. I feel so lucky to have worked with such talented artists who made my wedding a day I will never ever forget!

Sent on 11/01/2019

KSS Photography's reply:

Arielle! Stop! You are too kind! Thank you for posting this for us! I truly appreciate you so much!

Kaitlyn Rehberger · Married on 12/07/2019

We loved KSS Photography!

From the first day I spoke with Kiamarie, I knew there was no one else I could choose as our photographer. She immediately made us feel comfortable, and that was huge for us during such an overwhelming time of planning. On top of being such an easy person to talk to and work with, Kiamarie is extremely talented. She has so much experience, and it shines through in her photos and in the way she kept the whole day under control, including our 20 person bridal party! I could not recommend KSS Photography more.

Sent on 01/20/2020

KSS Photography's reply:

Kaitlyn! Thank you so much for this sweet review! Your wedding was one of our last of the 2019 wedding season and it was such a joy to capture!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

KSS Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5595.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

Real Weddings

• The Bradford Estate Banquet Halls

KSS has always been very professional; not only in their photography, but in their overall attitude towards our couples desires for their wedding day! Their shots vary from classic to unique in style and our venue perfectly compliments their ideas for perfect pictures every time! :)

• Living Stones Photography Wedding Photographers

KSS Photography provides their clients with amazing customer service and attention. The owner is a super talented photographer that is sweet, caring, helpful and aims to provide an outstanding experience for her clients.

• Kasey Wallace Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want a wedding photographer who is passionate about every single thing she does, cares deeply about her clients, and whose work is stellar, KSS Photography is the one for you. Kindhearted, professional, and exceptionally talented - I highly recommend KSS Photography to document your beautiful wedding day.

• 2150 Hwy. 35 Suite 250 Sea Girt, NJ, 08750 See on map
    848-333-5362 (Phone number)
    Mon-Thurs: 11:00-5:00 Friday, Saturday & Sunday: By appointment only as we have lots of lovely weddings to shoot!
    Location of (KSS Photography)