3002 Fairfield Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06605 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,500

About Kristyn Miller Photography

Knowing you’ve found the human you want to share this beautiful life with is a remarkable, magical feat, to be celebrated over and over again. You’ve said yes to an incredible adventure and I’m so happy for you both!

Never again will this same gathering of humans be assembled in the same place at the same time. All of your invited guests are here to celebrate you, your love, where you’ve come from, and to send you on your way in this new chapter of your lives together. Whether it’s in your backyard in bare feet, or in the holiest of spaces dressed to the nines, this is a sacred day. And it’s not about your photos.

You, dear beloveds, don’t have to DO anything for me, except being yourselves. You don’t have to perform for me or be posed, or do cheesy things with all your friends and family for the camera (unless that’s you, in which case, cool.)

On this day, I am your witness. I am your faithful truth-teller, your advocate, and your documentarian. I'm here to tell the truth of your story, in the way that it mattered to you both!

If you're looking for a photographer to capture something posed, I'm probably not the one for you. If you're looking for someone to help you savor those real, connected, take-your-breath-away-at-their-simple-loveliness moments, let's chat! I celebrate and welcome people, partners, and families of all kinds, colors, religions, and abilities. It would be an absolute delight to work with you and your beloved to celebrate this time!

Follow Kristyn Miller Photography on
kmp eilytim 480 51 1642285 158501120468332
kmp eilytim 480 51 1642285 158501120468332

2 Reviews for Kristyn Miller Photography

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Andruszkiewicz · Married on 08/06/2019

Truly the best photographer I could have dreamed of

Stop looking for a photographer and hire Kristyn. Fly her to anywhere in the country - or world. She is absolutely worth it!!!!!

There is no other way to put it, but Kristyn simply has a gift. Her use of light and her ability to capture real moments is unparalleled. When I look at our photos, I see people and emotions and real life. She can capture so many emotions in one still frame. It is absolutely amazing. Not only that, but Kristyn really heard me when I told her about the details and people that I cared about. She made sure to photograph my 89 year old grandmother, who always has been and always will be one of my most special people. And she didn't just get a good photo and check it off the list. She took probably 10 to 15 of the most beautiful photos of my grandmother - throughout the whole day from getting ready to on the dance floor. Those handful of photos alone were worth hiring Kristyn. Now, I could say the same thing about my mom, my sisters, new in-laws, best friends, etc. I have been in many weddings and had 3 siblings get married in the past 2 years so I have dreamed of what my wedding photos might be like for a few years now. What Kristyn delivered to us was beyond what I ever could have imagined.

She was a calming presence, never asked us to stage any photos, and in the best way she blended in with all of our family, friends, and loved ones. We are both relatively camera shy and not big on posing and Kristyn absolutely understood that and worked around us and our preferences. She helped us keep on schedule and she very quickly caught onto who were very, very special people in our lives and made sure to pull them aside, even if we hadn't told her to. She was seemingly everywhere - at the reception, when I found someone that I wanted to be sure to get a photo with, it never took me more than a few seconds to spot her and she would snap the photos. And despite feeling like she was always near me and easy to find, the photos demonstrate that she made the ROUNDS, capturing almost all of our about 230 guests, each of which was so special to us.

ALSO - having had about 15 friends and family get married in the past few years, Kristyn is the ONLY photographer that I have heard of to actually get our album to us not only on time, but almost a full week earlier than the contract date. And I should mention that was during PEAK summer wedding season when I know she was shooting a wedding almost every weekend. Talk about a rockstar.

Check her out, call her and book her today!!!! She is absolutely the best.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Kristyn Miller Photography's reply:

What a joy it was to be a part of your and Tim’s day, Eily! Claryville is such a special place and witnessing all that magic for you both was such a high point for the year! Thank you for trusting me to capture it! ❤️❤️❤️

Kristyn Miller Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3250
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Bridgeport, CT, 06605 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Kristyn Miller Photography)
  • Hartford, CT, 06825 See on map
    Location of (Kristyn Miller Photography)