Attributes highlighted by couples

Capturing memories
Pristine quality
Seasoned with weddings
Skilled photographer

Kristine Slipson is a photographer that specializes in weddings and is based in Orange County, California. Kristine has over a decade of experience capturing real moments and memories. She strives to create natural, true-to-color artwork and combines traditional portrait techniques with photojournalistic style coverage for stunning wedding photos. Passionate about art, Kristine is there to tell your love story your way and help mark your precious milestone.

Kristine offers a range of wedding photography packages that can be tailored to meet your needs. From engagement shoots to destination and travel photography, Kristine is happy to travel to your chosen location. Additional hours are available, making services flexible on the day. Your final photos are presented as high-quality digital files. Thank-you cards are available, or photos can be delivered as prints or on canvas. For beautifully authentic, creatively, and technically excellent film-like photographs, look no further than Kristine Slipson.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,950

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

100% Recommended by couples

D
Daniel R. Sent on 01/18/2023

An amazing photographer

Kristine was an absolute joy to work with. So incredibly flexible for those times that things don't go as planned. My parents were almost an hour late to the wedding but it didn't slow her down at all. She got through so manny sessions with the bride and her bridesmaids and myself and my groomsmen. She was very intuitive know where to go and where to take the best shots. Im not the type of person to enjoy myself in photos but Kristine really made me feel like I was somebody. Can't recommend her professionalism and fun approach enough. Absolute joy.
E
Emily S. Sent on 02/02/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Amazing work, very friendly!

Kristine was an amazing photographer for our wedding! She has also done our family photos and our engagement photos for us. She is my go-to photographer and recommend her to everyone.
M
Mm Sent on 01/18/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Phenomenal photos. Kristine is friendly and funny. A+ wedding photographer!

We simply couldn't be happier with our wedding photos.

When my wife walked down the aisle and I saw her for the first time that day, tears welled up in my eyes. This moment lasted maybe only 4-5 seconds before I took a deep breath and got myself back together.

Kristine somehow captured BOTH my wife walking down the aisle AND me tearing up at the altar while looking directly at my wife.

Think about this from a photography standpoint: we're at two different distances away from Kristine at this moment, one of us is moving; the other is still, lighting is different for both of us, and somehow she got both shots just a few seconds apart before the moment was gone.

The photos are perfectly focused, perfectly timed, perfectly lighted, and perfectly framed. That's LEGENDARY photography right there. It's something we still talk about to this day.

Kristine, we still don't know how you pulled that off! Thank you for the best wedding photos we could possibly have asked for. :-)

-Mark & Nicole M.

16 photos · 09/01/2019

Deals

Pricing

Kristine Slipson, Photographer frequently asked questions

Kristine Slipson, Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Kristine Slipson, Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
Kristine Slipson, Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Kristine Slipson, Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Wedding Portraits
Kristine Slipson, Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
Kristine Slipson, Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Kristine Slipson, Photographer currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding