Kristin Johnston Bridal

Katy, TX View map Visit website

Kristin Johnston Bridal is a professional seamstress and wedding gown alteration specialist based in Katy, Texas. Kristin has a background in dance costuming and has been providing expert tailoring and alterations for bridal wear for over 20 years. Her passion is to create the dress of your dreams, based on your vision, through a personalized and stress-free experience.

Kristin Johnston Bridal offers an array of services to help achieve your dream bridal look. She offers basic and extensive alterations to customize your chosen gown. Consultations and fittings are by appointment only, and these help to transform the vision of your dress into a beautiful reality. Kristin offers reworking services, which can be used to reconstruct a dress to the size and style you desire. She also offers semi-custom project work such as adding sleeves to a dress, changing the silhouette, beading, and train alteration. Additionally, Kristin Johnston Bridal can provide vintage reconstruction to transform an heirloom dress into a modern beauty.

• Woman-owned

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Customary Attire

• Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/18/2021

Look no further, Kristin is a dream to work with!

I was referred to Kristin by my friends who had previously gotten married! She was amazing to work with. I’m so glad I went with her because she took the time to make sure my lace wedding dress looked beautiful and fit me right. I had lost a lot of weight due to stress and Kristin would bring in the fabric and worked to create a vision! I’m so grateful to Kristin for always working with me on scheduling and talking me through her alterations. Thank you Kristin for making me look and feel bridal on my wedding day! I received so many compliments on my Yaniv Persy dress and owe that to Kristin’s beautiful work.
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 09/11/2021

One of my favorite vendors

Kristin was absolutely amazing! She was able to add length to my full lace sleeves, add length to the hem, and even loosen a tight neckline. She also found lace for the veil, and it looked incredible! She was such a pleasure to visit with, and I will be recommending her to my friends and family who will be married. Thank you Kristin for making my dream dress fit me perfectly!
  • Crystal
    Crystal S. Married on 07/10/2021

She is so talented!

When I bought my wedding dress, I liked it, but wasn’t crazy about the plunging neckline. The bridal store told me the only change I could make would be a modesty panel, but after seeing my dress, Kristin assured me that wasn’t my only option. Not only was she able to change the neckline to a style that I was comfortable with, but she did it so skillfully that it looked like that was the way it was originally intended to be. Other brides may be able to buy my dress, but Kristin’s alterations made my dress look and feel like a custom made dress. I got compliments all night on my dress and I know it’s only because of Kristin’s work. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Katy Katy, TX, 77493
Location of (Kristin Johnston Bridal)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding