Kristin Johnston Bridal

Katy, TX View map Visit website

Kristin Johnston Bridal is a professional seamstress and wedding gown alteration specialist based in Katy, Texas. Kristin has a background in dance costuming and has been providing expert tailoring and alterations for bridal wear for over 20 years. Her passion is to create the dress of your dreams, based on your vision, through a personalized and stress-free experience.

Kristin Johnston Bridal offers an array of services to help achieve your dream bridal look. She offers basic and extensive alterations to customize your chosen gown. Consultations and fittings are by appointment only, and these help to transform the vision of your dress into a beautiful reality. Kristin offers reworking services, which can be used to reconstruct a dress to the size and style you desire. She also offers semi-custom project work such as adding sleeves to a dress, changing the silhouette, beading, and train alteration. Additionally, Kristin Johnston Bridal can provide vintage reconstruction to transform an heirloom dress into a modern beauty.

• Woman-owned

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations

Message vendor

• I
    Isa C. Married on 01/30/2023

Incredible!!!! 10 stars

Kristin is the BEST! I highly highly recommend trusting her with your dresses! She does not disappoint.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further, Kristin is a dream to work with!

I was referred to Kristin by my friends who had previously gotten married! She was amazing to work with. I’m so glad I went with her because she took the time to make sure my lace wedding dress looked beautiful and fit me right. I had lost a lot of weight due to stress and Kristin would bring in the fabric and worked to create a vision! I’m so grateful to Kristin for always working with me on scheduling and talking me through her alterations. Thank you Kristin for making me look and feel bridal on my wedding day! I received so many compliments on my Yaniv Persy dress and owe that to Kristin’s beautiful work.
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of my favorite vendors

Kristin was absolutely amazing! She was able to add length to my full lace sleeves, add length to the hem, and even loosen a tight neckline. She also found lace for the veil, and it looked incredible! She was such a pleasure to visit with, and I will be recommending her to my friends and family who will be married. Thank you Kristin for making my dream dress fit me perfectly!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Katy Katy, TX, 77493
Location of (Kristin Johnston Bridal)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding