1229 Heights Blvd. By Appointment Only!, Houston, TX 77008 Map · Phone number

About Kristin Daniell, Professional Makeup Artist

www.KristinDaniell.com

I offer on-location traditional and airbrush makeup and tanning services. I am a licensed Esthetician (facialist), and have been doing makeup for over 8 years. I have a huge passion for doing makeup and making people feel good about themselves. One of the best parts of my job is seeing my client's expression when they look in the mirror...it's priceless!

Other services I offer are eyebrow shaping, makeup lessons, and makeup shopping.

Throughout the years, I have worked with countless brides, models affiliated with well known modeling agencies, actors, news anchors, and radio personalities. My work has graced the cover of a magazine, as well as appeared on the TV show 48 Hours.

I am airbrush certified through Dinair in Hollywood, California, and have trained directly under celebrity makeup artist, Christian McNally.

I am extremely professional, always arrive early or on time, and have complete confidence in my work! I look forward to working with you on such a SPECIAL day!!

Follow Kristin Daniell, Professional Makeup Artist on

Kristin Daniell, Professional Makeup Artist FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Shara Tietz Photography
    Shara Tietz Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristin is amazing! She turns a canvas into an art piece. She makes you look like a eligant STAR!

• OnSite Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristin is a fantastic MUA. If a client knows what they want, she understands completely; if the client is unsure, Kristin makes excellent suggestions. Not to mention, I have never seen her without a smile. You won't regret hiring her as your MUA.

• My Beauty Rocks, LLC
    My Beauty Rocks, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristin and I do a lot of work together. It is very hard to find reliable, trustworthy, and exceptionally great makeup artists. I highly recommend her and know that you would adore her as much as I do.

• 1229 Heights Blvd., By Appointment Only! Houston, 77008 See on map