Glen Allen, VA 23060 Map · Phone number

About Kristi McKeag Photography

Virginia and Destination Wedding Photographer with a love for chocolate chip cookies, my two little girls, and the man that makes being a husband/wife team possible! I LOVE everything weddings! I LOVE my brides and grooms! And I still can't believe that I get to capture the greatest moments and call it my job! Head on over to http://kristimckeagphotography.com to see more!!

coaching kristi matt katelyn s favorites 000

Kristi McKeag Photography 7
  • alexisdemetra

Alexis · Married on 11/03/2018

Hands down THE best Wedding Photographer I've ever seen

Kristi is absolutely THE best wedding photographer I've ever encountered. Before my own wedding, I've been in 4-5 and been to well over 50. In the ones I've been in, the photographer is either very in your face (and often times rude) or missing a lot of the key shots. Kristi was not like this at all. She is incredibly sweet and obviously loves the work that she does. When it came time to hire a photographer, I knew it was going to be her from the get-go. Our engagement shoot was amazing (and complimentary in our package!). It was in March and was a little cold but she was a trooper and got incredible shots as the sun was setting. She is so giddy and excited the whole time that nothing feels awkward or forced. She gives tips on poses, but also knows how to capture real moments that aren't insincere. The turnaround for our engagement photos was pretty quick and we got them on our STDs and received so many compliments.

As for our wedding, it was better than we could have ever expected. She arrived to our getting ready room early (her husband and 2nd shooter, Matt went to the guys' hotel) and took a few setting up shots while we were still getting ready. She styled the rings/invitations/and jewelry all so beautifully. Once we got to first look, she was amazing. The photos of first look are by far my favorites of the whole wedding with Kristi and Matt getting both of our reactions. Our bridal party and family shots were quick but beautiful and she made such great use of our space and the light.

During the ceremony, she was respectful of our churches photography guidelines and got some amazing candid shots. At our reception, she was there for every key moment and took beautiful detail shots of all the hard work we put into it.

The best part? We got our sneak peek album (80 pictures!) the MONDAY after the wedding! And we got our FULL album (roughly 1500) on our one month anniversary. The pictures are gorgeous and easy to download and share with friends and family. Kristi was incredibly sweet, kind, and talented. She was one of my favorite vendors to work with and I'll recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Kristi McKeag Photography 16
    Kristi McKeag Photography 17
    Kristi McKeag Photography 18

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2018

Kristi and Matt photographed our wedding day in DC and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! They were an absolute joy to work with. They were professional and efficient, all while making the photo-taking experience fun and light-hearted. Our photos look absolutely amazing and we are so happy we went with Kristi McKeag Photography for our wedding!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Gabriella · Married on 06/11/2016

Kristi (and husband Matt) are an absolutely pleasure to work with and my husband and I are over the moon with our photographs. Kristi does an awesome job making the seemingly awkward poses fun and natural - you almost forget that you are in front of a camera. She is naturally talented and has a fantastic eye for composition and color. We have so many engagement and wedding photos to treasure for a lifetime, and they are all absolutely stunning. Furthermore, Kristi is a GREAT value for price. I would HIGHLY recommend Kristi to anyone looking for wedding (or even family) photography in the Richmond/DC metro area.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Award

Kristi McKeag Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Glen Allen, 23060 See on map