Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15220 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kristen Vota Photography

Kristen Vota Photography is a wedding photographer located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Kristen is committed to documenting relationships not only between each couple but also between their friends and family members. Being immersed in weddings for most of the year and having had planned a wedding herself, she loves being a resource for couples on their journey. For every special moment that unfolds on your wedding day, she’ll be there to capture the emotion and memories with your loved ones!

Kristen Vota Photography offers many services for documenting this once-in-a-lifetime experience. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours

Photos 55 Photos
Real Weddings 26 Photos

21 Reviews for Kristen Vota Photography

Katie · Married on 11/09/2019

100% Kristen is beyond amazing!

Photography for my wedding was a major priority. In fact, I contacted Kristen before I even set my date to see if she was available because she shot my sister’s wedding and after seeing all the wonderful photos my sister received, I knew I wanted her to be my photographer as well. After reviewing her portfolio and having the advantage of seeing her great work at my sister’s wedding, I had big expectations for the photos I would receive. Now, weeks after my wedding, all I can say is that Kristen exceeded all expectations I could have had! Almost exactly one month after my wedding Kristen delivered about 1,000 photos and they are so good! I truly feel that Kristen captured the love and feelings of the day. Kristen was extremely organized and was able to get all the shots I wanted. We have a large family and bridal party (that even included 5 children!) so she had to deal with a lot of groups and did so very smoothly. I love that I never felt rushed. She had a timer on her watch that gave her warnings and I loved knowing that she had it all under control. She also gave us great advice leading up to the wedding for where it would be best to take photos, weather backup options, and a great timeline for the day. Everyone tells you, and it is so true, that your wedding day goes by so fast. It is so wonderful being able to look at all my pictures and remember all the events of the day, big and little. I was so happy when I saw that she went around to tables during the reception and got many photos of people who were not on the dance floor. She also was able to take great detail photos and catch things that I missed even seeing on the big day. My photos are truly amazing. My family photos are beautiful. The bridal party photos are amazing and it is like the personalities were captured so perfectly. You can tell that we all were just having such a great time together. Then, our photos as husband and wife are just stunning. I really could not have even imagined better photos. I know I will treasure them all for the rest of our lives and they will be wonderful keepsakes to pass down for generations to come. Therefore, if you are considering hiring Kristen to be your photographer my advice is to stop thinking about it and give her a call. She is pure joy to work with, extremely professional, and has an amazing skill to put you at ease. Kristen did such a wonderful job at giving us simple instructions of where to look or how to stand and she was able to capture it all just right. Seriously, Kristen is well worth every penny!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Maria

Maria Brown · Married on 10/13/2019

Wonderful to Work With!

My husband and I found Kristen through her Instagram page, and right away we knew we liked her photography esthetic. But what we learned very quickly while planning our wedding is that you learn just as much about your vendors before the event as you do on the day of--perhaps moreso. From the initial interview to the timeline planning sessions, Kristen was a pro and very easy to work with. On the day of, she and the second shooter she contracted were phenomenal in both their execution to the plan, and also in being flexible when things changed here and there throughout the day. They were efficient in capturing the getting ready details, the first look, wedding party, and let me tell you how impressed I was with how quickly we got through the family photos, because my clan is big and full of young kids! Kristen has been such a delight to work with, even after the wedding. We had previews within a few days, a blog post to share with everyone within a few weeks, and a month after the wedding I was poring through our entire gallery. And the photos themselves? Just beautiful. The lighting, shot compositions, capturing wonderful little moments--I haven't tired of looking at them yet. 10/10 would recommend Kristen Vota Photography to anyone!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily Crawford · Married on 07/12/2019

Above & Beyond

Kristen was the 2nd shooter at our July wedding and she was truly amazing! She was SO sweet and professional, and also tasked with taking the portraits of my husband and his groomsmen. Not only did she handle the crazy with grace, but she went above and beyond and even pinned one of the groomsmen's pants minutes before the ceremony started. She was wonderful and I am so glad she was a part of our day!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Kristen Vota Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA, 15220 See on map
    Location of (Kristen Vota Photography)