On Location, San Carlos, CA 94070 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Deals 1

About Kristen & Gigi {Makeup and Hair Design}

Hello!

Thank you for visiting us!

We are a makeup and hair design team working together for over 7 years. Bridal and Special Event Makeup and Hair are our specialty.

Kristen is a licensed Esthetician and Gigi is a licensed Cosmetologist.

Kristen specializes in airbrush makeup, lash and long wear makeup application. She uses professional products and sealers to make sure everything will stay put!

Gigi is the up-do, down-do (and everything in-between) Queen! She also is a full time hair stylist too!

Working together, Kristen & Gigi will create a flawless, radiant look that is picture perfect for your event.

Please email for more information and to book your date!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kristen and Gigi

PS if you just need makeup or hair services, Kristen and Gigi can be hired separately too!

bgport25
bgport17

• Videos 3

9 Reviews for Kristen & Gigi {Makeup and Hair Design}

Katie · Married on 07/28/2012

I was fortunate enough to have Kristen do my makeup for my recent wedding. She was amazing!!! Kristen talked with me about how I wanted my makeup done and made me feel comfortable. She began with airbrushing foundation on my skin and took her time applying all of my makeup, including lashes. My skin and eyes looked beautiful. I truly felt like I glowed on my wedding day and had so many compliments. Kristen also did my sisters' makeup and everyone looked incredible. If could have Kristen do my makeup everyday, I would! She is awesome. If you are getting married or have a special event coming, book Kristen. She is so worth it!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Roxana · Married on 06/16/2012

Kristin and Gigi are absolutely amazing!!! She did my make up for my wedding on June 16th and let me just say she made me feel like a mexican cinderella! She is such the perfectionist and listens to what you want done. When she was doing my make up for the wedding she didn't like how my airbrushed looked and instead of trying to fix something she asked me to wash my face so she could reapply. I was so thankful that she was confident enough to be able to ask me to do that versus try to fix something and make it worse. Any other make up artist would just try to "correct it" which in turn would probably make it worse, but not Kristin - she is a complete professional. I highly recommend Kristin to anyone who wants to look beautiful on their wedding day. I had so many people telling me how beautiful I looked that day and I felt beautiful which was what made it even all that much better.

Gigi was great with working with my hair and making sure it was exactly what I wanted. I had a headpiece that I really wanted to wear but was afraid that because of the style of my headband I wouldn't be able too. Gigi was able to make it work the day of the wedding and it was the icing on the cake for my day! I had two other head pieces with me incase I was not able to use the one I really wanted too but she made it happen!

Both Kristin and Gigi have a calm deamenor and their wonderful personality is awesome. The room where we were getting ready was small but they were both so flexible and it all turned out fabulous. Thank you so much Kristin and Gigi for making me feel like a princess! I will definetly be using their services in the future :)

Sent on 07/18/2012

Angela · Married on 09/05/2010

Kristen was wonderful. Although we didn't have the most traditional wedding theme - think all out 80's, she did an awesome job getting the right color and look!! She was so flexible. She came and did my make-up at the hair salon. Everyone there was impressed with her techniques and I absolutely adored the finished product. Thank you Kristen. All the pictures were fabulous because of you!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Kristen & Gigi {Makeup and Hair Design} FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kristen & Gigi {Makeup and Hair Design} 1
    Trial-run consultation
    $50.00 off your bridal hair and makeup trial run consultation. Please visit http://www.kristenandgigi.com for more information!

• Ah...New Beginnings Professional Wedding Consulting
    Ah...New Beginnings Professional Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Kristen & Gigi for hair/make-up for the bride and bridal party. They are a great team. They are fun, reliable, hard-working, warm and creative. They make you look beautiful and natural!

• On Location San Carlos, 94070 See on map
    6505910182 (Other Phone Number)