Atlanta, GA 30306 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Krista Turner Photography

Hello and welcome! I'm Krista, an Atlanta-based (and Destination) Wedding Photographer.

I photograph weddings, engagements, and elopements throughout Atlanta, North and Coastal Georgia, beyond. No matter how your story has unfolded, I'm honored to help you tell it. I also love to travel- especially where your wedding might take me.

I'm proudly in support of everyone's right to marry whomever they love and I proudly accept LGBTQ weddings as well.

Follow Krista Turner Photography on

23 Reviews for Krista Turner Photography

1 User photo

Krista Turner Photography 1

Emily Edwards · Married on 11/04/2018

Can't recommend Krista enough!

My husband and I cannot recommend Krista enough! Prior to our wedding day, she was kind, responsive, patient and thorough, and all of those things held true on our wedding day, too. Just as important, the pictures she captured are beautiful and represent our wedding day so well. We absolutely loved working with Krista and are so thankful for the part she played in our wedding day!

• Beth

Beth Davis · Married on 09/29/2018

A pleasure to work with, organized, comfortable, and professional

Not only was Krista extremely talented with her photography work, her demeanor and professionalism while we were working together for both engagement and wedding photos were top notch. If you're like me, posing in front of a camera can be a bit awkward, but Krista made me feel comfortable and at ease, which resulted in photos that I am very happy with. I also cannot stress how important is is to feel like everyone you have incorporated into a big event like a wedding is on top of things, and Krista excelled at this. I valued her communication and her thoroughness, which both really made me trust her and feel like I had one less thing to worry about. I couldn't recommend her highly enough.

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Krista did such an amazing job with our wedding photos. She's great at the standard family shots, but where she really shines is capturing the candid moments - the small things that make the day really special. Krista was very attentive prior to the wedding, and really delivered what we were looking for. We couldn't have asked for a better experience with a photographer.

Award

Krista Turner Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• The Farm Rome GA
    The Farm Rome GA Barn & Farm Weddings

Krista Turner, is such a delight! She is so sweet and talented, and her work is stunning! Can not wait to have her back!

• Marigold and Moss
    Marigold and Moss Wedding Florists

Krista is the sweetest, most easy going photographer. She has a natural eye for finding emotion in her images. I met Krista at the first wedding I ever designed florals for and she was so calm and reassuring telling me that I should pursue it and that I had found my calling. I owe her this story everytime people ask me why I started to go into floral and event design. Her pictures capture so much natural beauty of the setting and subjects. I was blown away when I saw her images of a wedding I was so honored to be a part of. Krista has a way of creating care free photos as if you were looking at a stolen, still moment between two people. I cannot recommend her enough I think she is amazing and anyone would be so lucky to have her photograph for any special event.

• Elizabeth Marie Weddings and Events
    Elizabeth Marie Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Krista's work is absolutely amazing!! I was just amazed when I saw my clients wedding photos - every single picture is gorgeous. Not only is Krista so incredibly talented, she is the sweetest person. She made my clients feel comfortable and that is really important when searching for your wedding photographer. At this particular wedding, there were some awesome moments on the dance floor. Krista was right in the middle of the action and made sure to capture those moments. She is wonderful to work with, so professional, kind and helpful. I cannot wait to work with her again and will be recommending her to all of my clients.

• Atlanta, GA 30306 See on map