Krista Turner Photography Reviews

Krista Turner Photography 4
Krista Turner Photography 5
Krista Turner Photography 6

Emily Edwards · Married on 11/04/2018

Can't recommend Krista enough!

My husband and I cannot recommend Krista enough! Prior to our wedding day, she was kind, responsive, patient and thorough, and all of those things held true on our wedding day, too. Just as important, the pictures she captured are beautiful and represent our wedding day so well. We absolutely loved working with Krista and are so thankful for the part she played in our wedding day!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Beth

Beth Davis · Married on 09/29/2018

A pleasure to work with, organized, comfortable, and professional

Not only was Krista extremely talented with her photography work, her demeanor and professionalism while we were working together for both engagement and wedding photos were top notch. If you're like me, posing in front of a camera can be a bit awkward, but Krista made me feel comfortable and at ease, which resulted in photos that I am very happy with. I also cannot stress how important is is to feel like everyone you have incorporated into a big event like a wedding is on top of things, and Krista excelled at this. I valued her communication and her thoroughness, which both really made me trust her and feel like I had one less thing to worry about. I couldn't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Krista did such an amazing job with our wedding photos. She's great at the standard family shots, but where she really shines is capturing the candid moments - the small things that make the day really special. Krista was very attentive prior to the wedding, and really delivered what we were looking for. We couldn't have asked for a better experience with a photographer.

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 04/27/2018

Best Wedding Photographer EVER!

If you’re considering booking Krista for your wedding, stop considering it and book her ASAP!

I didn’t know this at the time but Krista really was the key to our wedding planning going so smoothly.

The reason I initially reached out to Krista in the first place was that I really loved her organic use of lighting and her ability to capture candid moments of all her couples.

I was so thrilled when she agreed to do our destination wedding and she was quick to schedule a meeting and we were able to discuss together, how we envisioned the day would go (even a year and half in advance!)

Based on our wants and needs, she created two different day-of schedules. At the time, I didn’t realize this was a key component that would dictate our wedding day!

Krista was incredibly flexible with any modifications and would have a new proposal drawn up relatively quickly.

She would also send me an email anytime she was out of town to let me know that communication may be delayed. I mean WOW, none of my other wedding vendors did this!

Few days prior to the wedding day: When we arrived at the resort, we met up with Krista to do a walk-through and this ain’t her first rodeo ladies and gentleman: She was scoping out additional options in case we were rained out and was very thoughtful in her suggestions.

The day of wedding: Krista met us at the exact time she told us she would and we had some weather scares and had to change our ceremony and reception location just a few hours before we were walking down the aisle and she was able to go with the flow and we were able to adjust exactly where we were going to take pictures.

She is decisive and directional while always being polite (something a lot of my girlfriends pointed out!). My family and friends really enjoyed Krista and didn’t feel like she was even a photographer but a good friend who was a part of our wedding. Everyone felt incredibly comfortable around her and we have amazing photos to prove it!

Destination weddings can be unpredictable but Krista has this down to a science. Without her, our wedding experience definitely would not have been what it was: easy, breezy and truly a once in a lifetime experience which I’ll never forget. Her vision will remain in perpetuity with the beautiful images that fill our home.

Thank you so much Krista!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Krista Turner Photography 7
    Krista Turner Photography 8
    Krista Turner Photography 9
    Krista Turner Photography 10
    Krista Turner Photography 11

Misti · Married on 12/02/2017

I couldn't imagine anyone better than Krista!!! Beyond her professionalism she kept me sane on my wedding day when I thought things were beginning to unravel. Our photographs are more than we could have ever imagined and her ability to capture those intimate and natural moments make my heart flutter when I look back through my album.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Krista Turner Photography 12

jackie · Married on 11/11/2017

I LOVED working with Krista. She was so organized, professional and quick to get back to me, making me feel totally confident and at ease during such a stressful time. She was really good about asking for what we were looking for and delivering on those expectations. The wedding photos look like film stills, which is exactly what we were going for - timeless and beautiful! Also she is so kind and wonderful to be around, and really ran the day in a way that meant the world to me.

Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

I simply cannot thank Krista enough for capturing our engagement and our wedding day so beautifully! She was a joy to work with throughout the entire planning process! Krista was professional, kind, and was always very responsive and accommodating to any request or question we had. If there was going to be a delay in her response, she would let us know. Or if she knew she was going out of town, she would reach out to see if there was anything we needed prior to her trip. She worked beautifully with our planner and I knew that I did not have to worry about any detail of the day being missed with Krista. She also coordinated well with our videographer--we never saw them in any of our photos and she/her assistant were not in any shot of our video! Krista had scoped out our venue in advance and had an eye for how to best capture our day and the beauty of the venue. However, she was open to my ideas as well and made sure to capture anything I specified for her, including special family traditions, specific locations, and all the details of the day. On the wedding day, she was a breath of fresh air and joy to be with throughout the day--she directed us and our group well and made sure we stayed on schedule! The final product was a gallery of hundreds of dreamy, beautiful photos! Krista has a special way of capturing both the formal aspects, all the details, and those candid moments that you may have missed throughout the day. Her style of photography tells the story of your day and makes her worth every penny! I definitely would recommend Krista to anyone in Atlanta and beyond!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Paula · Married on 03/25/2017

Krista was so wonderful to work with. She was VERY professional with her communication-- from the first phone conversation we had throughout the following months and until the day of the wedding. She was very patient and kept her cool in the weeks before the wedding. She is very down-to-earth and calming which is great when you're a bit nervous or anxious about the wedding day or just not naturally comfortable in front of cameras. Her assistant Paige was also great to work with. I spent hours and hours looking through photographers' websites in Atlanta and in California (since that's where we did our engagement photos), but she truly stood out in terms of the quality, unique style and professionalism of her photos in the context of her very affordable package rates. Overall we really were glad to have her with us and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to our friends.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Krista was fantastic to work with! She was responsive, flexible and has a wonderful personality. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured so many beautiful pictures of our wedding. She has a great eye and we really wanted someone who would mix in some artistic shots along with more traditional portraits and fun candids and she definitely delivered. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Krista is simply the best!! She is so kind, friendly & an amazing photographer to boot! Her portfolio impressed me so much that we booked her on the spot! Crazy for some, sure, but we never regretted it. Krista really went above and beyond as our wedding photographer! We sat down and talked about our expectations for the wedding and Krista was so patient listening to all our ideas about the vibe of our wedding. She was such a good fit and we were lucky to have her capture our engagement photos and wedding day. When we needed a day-of coordinator I know we could trust her opinion and recommendation and she didn't disappoint!

Krista made us feel at ease in front of the camera and was so efficient at getting all the family photos done quickly so we could enjoy our cocktail hour. She was able to capture the absolute joy in our faces, which I didn't even know was possible! Krista is the kind of person you want to be friends with and who genuinely cares about you and your partner and how to help you have the most amazing wedding day and capture it. Thank you Krista!!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Randi · Married on 10/08/2016

★★★★★ Krista is one of the best in the business, by far! I am a wedding planner and have worked with her on a couple of weddings and she blows me away each and every time. Not only are her photos stunning, but the vibe that she creates in a room just eases the stress of the day. She makes people smile in the most wonderful way. She loves her couples so well and you can tell in every single photo that she carefully creates. From a vendor standpoint, she is kind to everyone and goes out of her way to make sure the day is smooth for everyone involved. When you have a happy vendor team the day is just magical. Her photography business isn't about booking weddings or making money, it's about connecting and capturing love and joy. I recommend her to every person I come into contact and they are never disappointed after the meet her.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Baye · Married on 10/01/2016

I think I could summarize Krista and her work by saying she was absolutely, 100%, hands-down, the best person, vendor, professional, and energy to have around me throughout my wedding weekend (and at coffee, over wine and cheese, and at our engagement shoot). Her work clearly speaks for itself. She is a talented professional who takes beautiful pictures and captures the best moments as you live them. Beyond that, however, Krista is the most peaceful, calm, happy, kind, present advocate. While that alone would have been worth more than money could buy, she is honestly worth so much more than her modest price tag. We are so thankful to have come to know Krista through our engagement and wedding photos. Beautiful work, beautiful person.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Megan · Married on 09/24/2016

Krista is amazing! I fell in love with her and her work the day I met her. She listened to my vision and went above and beyond to make it happen. She is personal and full of joy! She was just as excited for my wedding as I was. During all stress and day of chaos, she knew exactly how to calm the situation and keep things in order. She did a phenomenal job capturing our wedding day!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

Krista made our day so extremely special and her photography allows us to relive it each time we look at the photos from our wedding. She is extremely organized, professional and makes you feel confident you're in very capable hands. My husband even commented on how great she was right after we walked down the isle!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2016

Krista was absolutely fabulous and I would recommend her to anyone who is on the hunt for a relaxed, helpful, PROFESSIONAL wedding photographer who will end up giving you beautiful pictures! From the very start of our interaction, Krista was SO professional. She was always speedy in her responses to me, and even let me know if she was going out of town and would be away from her computer. She was always timely. I had two photographer 'interviews' back to back, which was wonderful to compare personalities. I ended up going with Krista primarily because she was much more mature and put together. I did not feel pressured to sign a contract with her on the spot, and she excused herself from our meeting at an appropriate time in the most graceful of ways.

We did an engagement shoot with her before the wedding. (Which she was very flexible in rescheduling when I decided I wanted to do it the same day as my hair and makeup trial! - I highly recommend!) We did it at home and at our local farmer's market. My husband is a little camera shy and felt awkward at first, but she had plenty of tricks to make him feel way more at ease.

On our wedding day, she seamlessly glided into the background of the whole day. Krista's time management skills are on point! We had a huge family present, and everyone commented that they had never seen the family photos go so smoothly and seemlessly! It was a priority for us to get to the party as soon as possible, and Krista made that happen. And her skills are excellent. The quality of the photos are all I could have asked for.

One last thing: I had a very DIY wedding and was fine doing all of prep work myself without a planner. However I did not know where to start when looking for vendors. Krista amazing recommendations for vendors. We ended up going with her top recommendations for videography and DJ - and LOVED them both. I felt like I got the expertise of a wedding planner, while saving money by doing the coordinating myself.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/24/2016

I don't have enough words to explain how amazing Krista is. Me and my husband are typically not comfortable in front of the camera at all, but she really made it feel so natural. I fell in love with her photos from looking at her blog and all the details she catches that you miss on your wedding day, along with the way her pictures tell a story, she truly captures all the emotion and beauty in the little moments. She stayed in touch the whole time from the day we booked her in January until we received our photos and even after. She is truly one of the most genuine, sweetest people I have ever met. I felt so at ease knowing she was there doing what she does best. After seeing all of the pictures, my biggest dilemma now is choosing which ones to put into a book, so many heart eyed emojis!

I cannot rate her high enough.

Sent on 06/16/2016

We were drawn to Krista first by her tremendous talent, evident in the body of work on her website, but we knew when we read about her philosophy on love and weddings that we had to have her photograph the most important day in our lives. From the moment we made contact with her, she was incredibly responsive, professional, thorough, and completely, ridiculously sweet. On the Big Day, she showed up ahead of schedule, overly prepared with her equipment and props, and she immediately felt like a friend. She took candid shots without making us feel like paparazzi were floating around, and when she staged us for portraits, she did so with ease, and we trusted her completely. Now that we have our shots from the day, we are further validated in choosing Krista. I will only use her and recommend her for any important days going forward. A true pleasure to work with and an immense talent in this woman. We heart her. You should call her.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Krista is one of the kindest souls you could hope to meet and the fact that she does wonders with her camera make her even more amazing. We met her for the first time with our engagement session about two months before the wedding and were instantly impressed by her sweet demeanor and professionalism. We knew instantly we picked someone who could capture the essence of our quirkiness and love! She is a great listener and works to accommodate your personal vision while giving great guidance and direction. It is very evident she is passionate about her work and takes pride in the quality of her photos. She wants her clients to have the best experience possible! When all the cake is eaten and the party is over you only have your pictures and video to remind you of the celebration with your beloved friends and family! It is important to find a photographer that can record the emotions of the day and Krista does this beautifully. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Where can I even start! Krista is was just absolutely wonderful in every sense. The photographer was one of the most important aspects of the wedding for us and when we met her we just knew that that was the person that we wanted with us on our wedding day. During the wedding day she was just so amazing. Her energy is so calm and peaceful. I also loved her confidence and help during the chaos of family portraits. Our wedding photos are just perfect, and we love every single one of them There is a perfect balance between portraits and candid photos with a photojournalist style, the latter is what we really wanted. She did a beautiful job capturing the day! And we are truly grateful that she was a part of it. Krista: You are so lovely and I couldn't imagine anyone else being our photographer on that special day.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Krista Turner was incredible! When we first met, she impressed us with her vision. She refuses to be boxed into a list of must-have shots but instead focuses on natural portraits and candid moments. She created a timeline for the wedding day that was easy and carefree, and her sunny attitude made her a joy to work with. She kept us updated throughout the process with emails, calls, and texts, and she even thanked us with a calendar with her favorite prints! She is a phenomenally talented photographer but an even more wonderful human being.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Julia · Married on 11/29/2014

Krista made our wedding day so special! I am so thrilled with our photos and how everything went throughout the wedding pertaining to the photography. She was so great to work with and made everything really laid back and fun at the same time. My husband hates taking pictures and he even enjoyed the entire photo process! Krista was so helpful and flexible throughout the whole wedding planning process and is very quick to respond if you need anything at all. She really took the time to get to know me and establish a relationship. On top of that, her photos are GORGEOUS and creative. I couldn't have imagined having anyone else-She's the best all around.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Tiffany · Married on 08/16/2014

True to the photographer friend that referred her, Krista was a gem. Her energy is both warm, calm, and bubbly. This woman is clearly "in love" with what she does and was eager to help make the most of our beautiful wedding day. She was prompt, smart about logistics (we opted to have her shoot our wedding solo), and able to work both a cell phone (to text us as she was hopping between groom and bridal suites) and heavy duty camera without missing a beat.

On top of all that, our photos were way cool -- modern, fresh, clean, and warm. We couldn't be happier to have crossed paths with Krista Turner.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2014

I am SO thankful that we chose Krista to be our wedding photographer. As two very camera shy (and not always very photogenic) people, she made us feel comfortable and relaxed - also despite torrential rain and crazy families to deal with. The photos were even more beautiful than I had hoped. Bonus points for the quick turnaround, too. Her ability to capture the vibe and emotions (and funny expressions!) of the day is amazing. My only complaint is that I have too many photos I love to choose which to print :)

Sent on 09/04/2014

Sydney · Married on 10/27/2016

I am over the moon in love with Krista and her photos! We eloped and our officiant was super late and Krista was so cool, calm, collected and kept me from flipping out. And the photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. I had an idea in my mind of what I wanted and boy did she deliver. I can't recommend her enough! Check out her blog....stunning photos!

Sent on 12/09/2016