Krista B. Photography

Saint Louis, MO View map

Hey there from Krista B.! I am a lover-of-life who has a BLAST with photography, and as a newlywed myself, I know that choosing a wedding photographer is one of THE most important parts of your wedding planning, and can be daunting and overwhelming at times.

By choosing Krista B. Photography for your wedding, you're going to get fun, classic-yet-unique, beautiful photos of your day. You're going to get lasting memories captured forever, and a photographer who will help you plan and schedule your day, nailing down the times and details to ensure smooth sailing. You're going to get great photos, great service, and a great experience for a great price.

Please check out our website and Facebook page, and don't hesitate to email us at kristaBphotography@gmail.com with ANY questions!

Jennifer Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can not recommend Krista enough! We hired her for our wedding and I am so so glad we did! Throughout all of the planning she was very friendly, professional, had a TON of advice, and provided a ridiculous amount of support. I can’t imagine my wedding would have been the same without her and her husband being there. Not only is her photography awesome but her passion for making sure you get EXACTLY what you want is amazing. We highly recommend working with Krista for all of your photography needs!
    Breanne Married on 12/14/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They are absolutely amazing! We could not be happier with their professionalism and response time. They go above and beyond for their clients. Krista B. Photography will be taking all of my new family pictures :)

Krista B. Photography's reply:

Thank you, Bree & Adam! Loved capturing your wonderful wintery wedding!!!
    Breana Married on 09/14/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely spectacular !!! So great to work with!!

Krista B. Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was so wonderful capturing your big day! Thank you for choosing us!! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Saint Louis, MO, 63127
Location of (Krista B. Photography)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding