123 Clement Ave, West Roxbury, MA 02132 Map · Phone number

About Kris Marc

Kris Marc was founded by registered esthetician Kristin Marchionda in 2007. Kristin has been practicing esthetics since 2004 in upscale Boston Salons. Her passion for makeup combined with her talent is why she decided to open her own business.

Kris Marc offers Bridal and Special Occasion Makeup, Air Brush Makeup, Full Body Waxing and Air Brush Tanning. Kris Marc comes to you using only but the best high end products and affordable prices.

wedding
mastermastermaster3
bonniewedding

11 Reviews for Kris Marc

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2013

Kristin did an amazing job for my wedding. I highly recommended the airbrush. It was 95 degrees the day of my wedding and my makeup never melted off, but it still looks totally natural and feels like you have no make up on at all. She was very organized, and kept right on schedule with my large bridal party. My photographer was shocked that with so many girls that we were all ready on time!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Bonnie · Married on 02/14/2013

After I got my makeup done by KrisMarc when I was a bridesmaid I knew I wanted her to do my own makeup on my wedding day. I gave her little direction and the makeup came out perfect. I felt really beautiful, the make up matched my hair and the look I was going for. The airbrush facemakeup was flawless and her price was amazing. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Tracy · Married on 12/28/2012

Kris Marc is an amazing make-up artist and a professional business-woman. As soon as I got engaged, I asked her to provide her make-up services for myself and my bridesmaids for my future wedding. I had seen her work at two prior weddings, and was very impressed. Bridesmaids and brides looked natural and radiant.
    Before my actual wedding date, my best friend also got married, but did not want to spend the extra money on getting her hair and make-up done. As a gift to her, I had Kris Marc make up the bride and any bridesmaids who wanted their make-up done. The girls who actually got their make-up done stood out above the rest.
    Though Kris Marc lives in the Boston area, she was eager to accomodate me, and travel to Middleboro (South Shore), to make up my wedding party. She arrived early to set up, and was focused and hard-working for the duration of the day. She will travel to work whether there is one person getting their make-up done, or ten people. No number is too small or too large.
    I was so pleased with my make-up and the make-up of my bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone looked stunning!
    If you're considering make-up, I highly recommend lash extentions. They really make eyes stand out.
    Kris Marc is extremely helpful, honest, professional, and provides quality services. You will not be disappointed if you choose to use her!

Sent on 02/24/2013