Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kreative Angle Photography

Kreative Angle Photography is based in Houston, Texas and focuses on classic,organic wedding photography . Please call 832.434.9053 or email info@kreativeangle.com to schedule a consultation.

Visit our webpage or blog  for the most recent examples of our work.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Kreative Angle Photography on

35 Reviews for Kreative Angle Photography

4.7

Abdul, the owner of the company, has been absolutely amazing before, throughout and after the wedding!

Photography- Our pictures turned out to be fabulous and he shot some very candid, emotional and amazing moments of my wedding that really make me feel like I am living the celebrations again. The quality and creativity that he captures in his shots is just fantastic! He has a creative mind for sure.

Cost- His pricing is reasonable for the quality that he provides.

Communication/Timeliness- Beyond excellent, extremely prompt and we got our pictures back quick as well! He was good with messaging, email and on the phone.

A few other things- He has a very friendly personality and you can tell he is passionate about what he does. He was more than accommodating and helpful at all times, I really could not have asked for more from him!
Please don't miss out on taking a chance with Kreative Angle! Hire them!

Profile Picture Jameela, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Abdul with Kreative Angle Photography. We hired Abdul in January of 2015 for our upcoming August wedding. I did very extensive research on photographers in Houston, as that was one of the things I wanted to be perfect. What stuck out to me about Abdul's photos was the clean lines and vibrant colors while also capturing the fun and candid moments. After we met in person, I knew he would be a great fit for our wedding. Abdul is laid back yet professional, and he made me feel at ease that he would take good are of us. We chose a wedding package that included an engagement session, full wedding day coverage with two photographers, a 30 page album, and full rights to all our photos - all for a very reasonable price, especially compared to other photographers in town.

We took our engagement photos in February at Discovery Green and various locations near downtown. The session was about 2-3 hours, and he never made us feel rushed. He sent us the photos about two weeks later, and I was able to use them to create my own save-the-dates online.

The actual wedding day was perfect! He was completely unobtrusive during our church ceremony and the reception. I hardly even noticed him the whole night. I have been around plenty of wedding photographers and can't stand how pushy and obnoxious some of them can be. Not the case with Abdul. He gave direction when needed, especially during the short 20 minute time period to take pictures after the ceremony, but he was never pushy.

Abdul and his second photographer took over 1,000 photos, and they all turned out amazing!! We got our photos about two months after the wedding, and we will be getting our album very soon! I am still blown away by what an amazing job he did! I would HIGHLY recommend Kreative Angle Photography. You will have fantastic service, and beautiful memories!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kreative Angle took our Engagement pIctures, my bridal portraits, and our wedding photos at Agave Road. Abdul is very professional and creative and all of the pictures look great!

Profile Picture Amber, 8/16/14, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1391008395346 efg360
220x220 sq 1391008444753 efg395
220x220 sq 1391008498889 efg418

1 ENDORSEMENT
Simply amazing pictures! We have used Kreative Angle's Pictures in our advertising because of their unique ability to capture moments that others cannot.

Events