Korrine C. Makeup Artist and Esthetician

Bonney Lake, WA View map

I am a licensed esthetician and professional makeup artist. I have been licensed since 2008. I specialize in bridal, photography and special occasion makeup. I also do facials, lash extensions and waxing. I love to pamper brides on their special day. I have been featured in Style Me Pretty and many other blogs!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Janelle
    Janelle C. Married on 04/02/2022

Excellence at every level!

Korinne is absolutely amazing! I contacted her a month before my February wedding to see if she would be available to do my makeup for my small wedding and to my surprise she was and she surpassed my expectations! She met with me prior to see what I wanted and to see if it was realistic (let's face it-sometimes we brides aren't realistic!) then we scheduled the trial run. There we went over what I liked and what I wanted more of, less of, etc. to prepare for my big day. She applied false lashes INDIVIDUALLY ladies and they were nothing shore of magical. On wedding day, the look on my grooms face when he first saw me was one I will never forget.
    She also has a wonderful hair stylist she works with if you want the whole package (Vanessa is a rock star)!
    Look no further for someone to do your makeup for that special day whether it be a wedding, prom, or just a special date night out with the special someone in your life. You won't regret it.
    Oh and did I mention she does air brush makeup?? Magical!!
  • Joey
    Joey A. Married on 11/12/2020

Bridal Makeup

Korrine was my makeup artist for my wedding in December! My makeup was absolutely beautiful, I couldn't of asked for anything better. Korrine is the sweetest soul and is always a joy to be around. Korrine has been doing my makeup for the past 3 years. She has done my makeup for high school dances, senior pictures, family weddings, and my wedding. Korrine is very easy to communicate with & is a pleasure to work with. If you are in need of a MUA I highly recommend Korrine. You will not be disappointed.
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn O. Married on 10/19/2018

Excellence in every way!

I simply cannot say enough good things about Korrine’s work. She is beyond talented in what she does! My bridesmaids and I loved her work she did for our wedding! She is compassionate, fun, professional and talented. I loved how flexible,understanding, fun and caring she is! We had her and Brenda do our hair and makeup at the Kelley Farm bridal cottage the day of the wedding, and it was beyond worth the investment to have them come in on site and get us ready for the big day! She was so fun to work with and the girls and I cannot say enough good things about her service! If you want the best of the best Korrine is your choice!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Wild Spirit Events Wild Spirit Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Korrine on a styled wedding photo shoot & I'm so happy we did. Korrine came on time and very well prepared, she's an amazing make up artist! She did everything I asked her for and so much more then that, our bride looked stunning. I definitely would recommend her services to all brides, she will make you feel & look like the queen you already are.

P.O. Box 7126 Bonney Lake, WA, 98391
2532419945
Location of (Korrine C. Makeup Artist and Esthetician)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding