Korrine C. Makeup Artist and Esthetician

Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Map · Phone number

About Korrine C. Makeup Artist and Esthetician

I am a licensed esthetician and professional makeup artist. I have been licensed since 2008. I specialize in bridal, photography and special occasion makeup. I also do facials, lash extensions and waxing. I love to pamper brides on their special day. I have been featured in Style Me Pretty and many other blogs!

16 Reviews for Korrine C. Makeup Artist and Esthetician

• Jocelyn

Jocelyn Orth · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellence in every way!

I simply cannot say enough good things about Korrine’s work. She is beyond talented in what she does! My bridesmaids and I loved her work she did for our wedding! She is compassionate, fun, professional and talented. I loved how flexible,understanding, fun and caring she is! We had her and Brenda do our hair and makeup at the Kelley Farm bridal cottage the day of the wedding, and it was beyond worth the investment to have them come in on site and get us ready for the big day! She was so fun to work with and the girls and I cannot say enough good things about her service! If you want the best of the best Korrine is your choice!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/12/2018

Korrine is fantastic!

I am so lucky that I found Korrine for my wedding! She is kind, organized, talented, and was on top of everything during the planning process and on the day of my wedding. I didn't have to worry about a thing; she helped me create a look I loved, set me up with her hair stylist Brenda, and between the two of them they made myself and my bridal party look stunning on my wedding day! Book with Korrine and you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Julie · Married on 09/16/2018

I couldn't be happier with my decision to work with Korrine for my wedding day! I had a chance to meet with her initially for a consultation session and she was very personable and professional. I love that she has a natural style for how she does make-up which is just what I wanted! She also did make-up on the wedding day for all of my bridesmaids, she helped figure out the timeline for the morning of the wedding so that there was time for everyone to get hair and make-up finished. Korrine is very organized and did an amazing job! I was so happy with how my make-up looked for the wedding, I would absolutely recommend her! She also connected me with Brenda for hair and they work together often so it was great to have them as a team!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Korrine C. Makeup Artist and Esthetician FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 7

• Wild Spirit Events
    Wild Spirit Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Korrine on a styled wedding photo shoot & I'm so happy we did. Korrine came on time and very well prepared, she's an amazing make up artist! She did everything I asked her for and so much more then that, our bride looked stunning. I definitely would recommend her services to all brides, she will make you feel & look like the queen you already are.

• Bonney Lake, 98391 See on map