Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Map · Phone number

About Korrine C. Makeup Artist and Esthetician

I am a licensed esthetician and professional makeup artist. I have been licensed since 2008. I specialize in bridal, photography and special occasion makeup. I also do facials, lash extensions and waxing. I love to pamper brides on their special day. I have been featured in Style Me Pretty and many other blogs!

141917261015421428139842968578520o
5279647394dcfx900
alkielopement0010

14 Reviews for Korrine C. Makeup Artist and Esthetician

Julie · Married on 09/16/2018

I couldn't be happier with my decision to work with Korrine for my wedding day! I had a chance to meet with her initially for a consultation session and she was very personable and professional. I love that she has a natural style for how she does make-up which is just what I wanted! She also did make-up on the wedding day for all of my bridesmaids, she helped figure out the timeline for the morning of the wedding so that there was time for everyone to get hair and make-up finished. Korrine is very organized and did an amazing job! I was so happy with how my make-up looked for the wedding, I would absolutely recommend her! She also connected me with Brenda for hair and they work together often so it was great to have them as a team!

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2018

Fabulous Artist Who Goes Above and Beyond

Korrine is a joy to work with. Not only is she extremely talented at makeup, but her organization and responsiveness are unparalleled. She took charge and helped organize the prep schedule for our bridal party, which was AMAZING. She really listens to what you're looking for in terms of bridal beauty, and her ideas and suggestions were right on point. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect, from locating the perfect eye shadow to showing up early. You won't regret working with her.

Ally · Married on 07/21/2017

Korrine is awesome!! Not only did she do my make up exactly how I wanted it done but she was also such a calm presence on the big day! She made me feel beautiful, make me look beautiful, and kept my nerves under control! She also got me in contact with her partner for the work on my hair! I couldn't have asked for a better team!

Korrine C. Makeup Artist and Esthetician FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8

• Wild Spirit Events
    Wild Spirit Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Korrine on a styled wedding photo shoot & I'm so happy we did. Korrine came on time and very well prepared, she's an amazing make up artist! She did everything I asked her for and so much more then that, our bride looked stunning. I definitely would recommend her services to all brides, she will make you feel & look like the queen you already are.

• Bonney Lake, WA 98391 See on map