Korrine C. Makeup Artist and Esthetician Reviews

Korrine C. Makeup Artist and Esthetician 1
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn Orth · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellence in every way!

I simply cannot say enough good things about Korrine’s work. She is beyond talented in what she does! My bridesmaids and I loved her work she did for our wedding! She is compassionate, fun, professional and talented. I loved how flexible,understanding, fun and caring she is! We had her and Brenda do our hair and makeup at the Kelley Farm bridal cottage the day of the wedding, and it was beyond worth the investment to have them come in on site and get us ready for the big day! She was so fun to work with and the girls and I cannot say enough good things about her service! If you want the best of the best Korrine is your choice!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/12/2018

Korrine is fantastic!

I am so lucky that I found Korrine for my wedding! She is kind, organized, talented, and was on top of everything during the planning process and on the day of my wedding. I didn't have to worry about a thing; she helped me create a look I loved, set me up with her hair stylist Brenda, and between the two of them they made myself and my bridal party look stunning on my wedding day! Book with Korrine and you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Julie · Married on 09/16/2018

I couldn't be happier with my decision to work with Korrine for my wedding day! I had a chance to meet with her initially for a consultation session and she was very personable and professional. I love that she has a natural style for how she does make-up which is just what I wanted! She also did make-up on the wedding day for all of my bridesmaids, she helped figure out the timeline for the morning of the wedding so that there was time for everyone to get hair and make-up finished. Korrine is very organized and did an amazing job! I was so happy with how my make-up looked for the wedding, I would absolutely recommend her! She also connected me with Brenda for hair and they work together often so it was great to have them as a team!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2018

Fabulous Artist Who Goes Above and Beyond

Korrine is a joy to work with. Not only is she extremely talented at makeup, but her organization and responsiveness are unparalleled. She took charge and helped organize the prep schedule for our bridal party, which was AMAZING. She really listens to what you're looking for in terms of bridal beauty, and her ideas and suggestions were right on point. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect, from locating the perfect eye shadow to showing up early. You won't regret working with her.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2017

The perfect choice

Look no further for a make up artist. During my trial, I wanted very natural and low key. I changed my mind just a few weeks before the wedding, I also added bridesmaids after signing the contract. Korrine was amazing through everything. She was communicative, on time, thoughtful enough to send out a guide with helpful tips just before the wedding, and made sure my bridesmaids wouldn’t have make up that was distracting from my own more natural style. She gave me skin care tips, an awesome thank you bag, and the best part was the products she left me for touch ups. I can’t say enough good things about her. From the moment you meet her, you’re enveloped in a feeling of trust. You will not walk out looking anything less than amazing. Set up a trial and you will not be disappointed

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Korrine C. Makeup Artist and Esthetician 2

Ally · Married on 07/21/2017

Korrine is awesome!! Not only did she do my make up exactly how I wanted it done but she was also such a calm presence on the big day! She made me feel beautiful, make me look beautiful, and kept my nerves under control! She also got me in contact with her partner for the work on my hair! I couldn't have asked for a better team!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Julia · Married on 07/01/2017

Korrine is an amazing makeup artist and made me feel like a queen on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Korrine did my makeup for my wedding in June 2017. She was amazing!!!! She worked with a hairstylist as well as was so accommodating with trails as well as the day of! I was so undecided on what I wanted my makeup to look like and she was so patient with me and I felt comfortable to tell her exactly what I wanted changed or different. I'd recommend korrine to anyone looking for professional makeup!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Jeaneen · Married on 04/28/2017

Korrine was hands down one of my most favorite vendors to work with! She went above and beyond to ensure that I felt comfortable with my makeup. We met for an initial meeting where we discussed my look and created a pinterest board together. Korrine had my huge wedding party all over at her house on my day and offered to shuttle people to my venue. She had coffee, fruit and other goodies waiting for us. She truly is amazing!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Christie · Married on 04/08/2017

Korrine and her team of makeup and hair professionals were amazing. Korrine is organized, polished, professional, and offers the expert recommendations to make you look your best. She made all eight of my girls, my three nieces, and the moms feel like models with an airbrushed, flawless look that we called "enhanced natural." taking what you've got and making it look incredible. Brenda, her partner in hair, can do incredible things even with my super thin hair and my mother-in-law's gorgeously thick, white locks. No matter what age, from 3 to MOG/MOB, they made us looks stunning. In addition to being so great at what they do, Korrine is detailed-oriented, had an entire schedule ready for us weeks in advance, and always followed up. She also gave each one of us little gift boxes for touch ups! Korrine and her team are amazing, and we were so lucky to work with her!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

Couldn't have picked a better makeup artist for my wedding than Korrine, she is amazing! So professional, talented, & sweet! If you're looking for someone to contour your entire face and make you look like a different person this is not the vendor for you - Korrine will focus and enhance on your natural beauty but still make you look glamorous. I didn't have a great idea of what I wanted my makeup to be like on my wedding day, but I gave Korrine some photos I liked and she was able to pick a look that was perfect for me! I still looked like myself and the makeup lasted from 10am until after mid night. She did my makeup, makeup & lashes for the mother of bride and groom, sister of the groom, and 3 bridesmaids in less than 6 hours - she is fantastic!!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Kimyen · Married on 08/20/2016

I tried several makeup artists before I found Korrine. For my wedding, I wanted a natural look, and Korrine did it. With her makeup, I look so much more pretty and still look like me.

I always have problem curling my lashes and putting mascara on because my lashes was so straight. Korrine put individual lashes on me, and they look stunning. They look so natural and effortless.

Our ceremony was at 10am in the morning and I have 3 bridesmaid and my mom that need makeup. She came at 5:30am in the morning, all the way from her house to my house in Seattle to make sure she gets everyone ready before 9am.

Planning for wedding is a lot of work and it takes a lot of time. Korrine was very responsive and always on top of things. I didn't have to worry much about makeup, and had more time to take care of other things.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Rachelle · Married on 08/13/2016

Korrine is an amazing and talented makeup artist! She did my bridal makeup as well as my five bridesmaids the morning of my wedding. I was drawn to Korrine's work because of her skill in enhancing natural beauty. Korrine is just the sweetest and did an additional trial to make sure I was completely satisfied with how I was going to look on my special day. She definitely went above and beyond! My girls looks absolutely amazing and she took the time to apply individual lashes to each one. I would highly recommend Korrine for makeup services and I look forward to seeing her again with my sisters wedding in July. Thank you Korrine for making me feel beautiful and amazing on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

I have been a longtime client of Korrine's - she's been doing my lashes since 2011!
    If I could give her 10 stars, I would.
    She did mine and my bridesmaid's makeup for my wedding on 8.6.16 and i couldn't have asked for any better. She did my makeup better than I could've ever imagined! Best part, it stayed all day! And my bridesmaids wouldn't stop raving about how they looked as well.
    I would definitely recommend Korrine to anyone looking to get their makeup professionally done. Love her!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Kyanne · Married on 07/30/2016

Korrine did my makeup for my wedding on 07/30/16 and I couldn't have picked a better person! Not only did she make me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt but she was so kind. I really enjoyed spending my morning getting ready with her. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2016

Korrine was very flexible and helpful with me and all of my bridesmaids. Our makeup was absolutely beautiful, and she made the experience so easy.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Korrine was very flexible and helpful for many events that I've booked with her. She's done my wedding reception, maternity pictures, and various photo shoots and I have been satisfied with my look and the outcome each time!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Cassie Outlaw · Married on 07/21/2018

Beautiful Makeup

I loved the natural makeup that Korrine did for my wedding. She makes you feel very comfortable and listens to what you are looking for and is open to changes along the way.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Korrine C. Makeup Artist and Esthetician's reply:

Thank you so much Cassie for the awesome review!!!!! I really enjoyed working with you and your attendants.