4376 Cahill St., Fremont, CA 94538 Map · Phone number

About Konstandinos Goumenidis, Photojournalist

Konstandinos is an award winning photojournalist based in the San Francisco Bay Area. With and emphasis in photojournalism, he is able to capture your day to tell a story but also in an editorial and traditional way. Though based in the San Francisco Bay Area, he will travel anywhere to cover your special day.

Konstandinos started his love for photojournalism back in 2001 when he joined the U.S. Navy. That day on he decided to pursue a career in photojournalism and now covers local news events, photo essays/stories, weddings, and sports photojournalism.

Konstandinos has won numerous photojournalism awards over the years and has been featured in many publications world wide.

• Summer Bear Photography
JLJWEDDINGRED200811150045
sarahslide045s
0L1W0957

2 Reviews for Konstandinos Goumenidis, Photojournalist

Konstandinos was referred to me by one of my friends. She had seen him in action at a wedding she was the brides made of and had told me that she absolutely loved the photographs he produced for that wedding. After meeting with him and seeing some of his work, I knew he was the photographer i wanted. He is very kind, understanding, and helpful on top of his talents. My wedding photos came out amazing and could not be happier. If you are looking for a photographer who captures the moment he's the one you want.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Joan · Married on 08/29/2009

Konstandinos was referred to me by a friend who used him for her wedding. I loved her photographs and I wanted his services for my wedding day. He met with me and we talked for about two hours and I felt like I knew him for several years!

At the wedding he was great! he captured every emotion, every moment, and was very respectful. His approach has amazed all my family and friends and every one loves the photos. He also has a good amount of choices of albums to choose from. He brings along a catalog filled with options and he gives you pricing for all your choices and a couple of other options to think about. Overall he guided us and helped us with making the right choice and I am so glad we went with him. He is very low pressure and very helpful. Thank you Konstandinos!!!

Sent on 01/08/2010

Konstandinos Goumenidis, Photojournalist FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums