Kolson Bros & Co

Mokelumne Hill, CA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

Kolson Bros & Co is a wedding and event rental and design company based in Mokelumne Hill, California. Offering a wide range of services and packages, this family-owned agency is here to cater to all your wedding planning needs. With a personalized approach, these expert organizers want you to enjoy every moment of your celebration as they take care of the little details.

Kolson Bros & Co offers a wide selection of planning and rental packages. Along with complete wedding planning, they can also provide DJ, florist, and bartender services for your special event. Hybrid packages are also available, letting you choose the experiences that best suit your celebration needs. These expert planners are happy to meet or speak with you to share more information on how they can help you host your dream wedding.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

• Drea
    Drea Married on 01/05/2021

Jessica will knock your socks off!

We used Jessica for both our wedding coordinator and our flowers and she delivered above and beyond our expectations! Not only was she one step ahead of me at all times, she went above and beyond when my husband lost part of the beer for our welcome reception (which was mistakenly put away in the wrong place) and ran to the store herself to pick up more supplies. Her flowers were exactly what I envisioned and my day flowed so seamlessly, I got to be a guest at my own event. She is worth every penny and more!

Kolson Bros & Co's reply:

Thank you Drea! Working for amazing people makes my job easy! I had such a great time getting to know you and your family!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 11/06/2020

Top Notch Quality for Floral and DJ Services

I can't say enough good things about K'Olson and Co. They were amazing! Jessica MEANS it when she says you can text her anytime with flowers and ideas that interest you. I texted her all year long and she ALWAYS responded quickly and helped me figure out what I wanted!
    The flowers were beyond amazing and everything turned out more beautiful than I had imagined or found on Pinterest.
    As far as DJ, I would say also amazing! He sang the song I walked down the aisle to, which was a nice touch! He played the songs we wanted and was amazing to work with.
    I kept telling everyone they were by far my favorite vendors I worked with during my wedding planning!
    Between COVID, weather concerns, and normal wedding planning stress they were always the easiest to work with!
    I would have picked them over and over again :)
    Amazing customer service, quality service and floral :)
    You won't regret working with them!

Kolson Bros & Co's reply:

Thanks Haley!! Greg and I had so much fun getting to know the two of you! Thank you for including us in your special day!

Congrats!
    Mary A. Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful flowers and mobile bar at incredible price!

I cannot say enough good things about Jessica and her vision for my wedding! She was able to take my concept of flowers and colors and turn it into a gorgeously decorated ceremony and reception. We received so many compliments from our guests on the decor and the bar trailer was the frosting on the cake. Jessica was super helpful with making sure we had everything we needed to stock the bar to our specific guests wishes as well as being flexible with our specific set up we needed at a private property. I wish I could rate the service at more than 5 stars because taking the headache out of wedding planning and allowing us to enjoy our special day was priceless. In addition to the great service, this company was the best prices amongst all the competition which made it even better. Highly recommend this company for weddings or any other planned events!

Thank you Mary! You and your family were amazing! We
    Love what we do especially when we get to work with awesome folks!

Congrats!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Kolson Bros & Co 1
Offer

We are offering a bundle discount until 3/31/2020 when you book two or more of our offered services. We offer DJ, Full or Partial Planning, Floral, Decor, or Mobile Bar Services. All of our store fronts are listed through Wedding Wire under Kolson Bros. & Co....Check us out and mention this bundle when we chat!

0000 Mokelumne Hill Mokelumne Hill, CA, 95245
209-690-5252
Location of (Kolson Bros & Co)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding