Downtown, Vacaville, CA 95688 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Pollen Mill

We love flowers and making people smile! Simple as that.
At The Pollen Mill, our designs feature what is currently in season, fresh, and locally grown right here in California. We source domestic blooms whenever possible because we believe your flowers don't need to be shipped across an ocean, sprayed with chemicals, and delivered in a box!

Your wedding day should be a reflection of your passion, personality, and vision. The Pollen Mill designs are full of vibrant color and texture creating eye-cathcing, natural movement within each arrangement. Each of our custom designs is curated based on our client's every wish. We cannot wait to work with you on designing your very specail day!

XO

The Pollen Mill 5
  • Maddy

Maddy · Married on 05/31/2019

Stunning Florals & Above-and-Beyond Vendor Experience

Kim's incredible work was an absolute highlight of our wedding! In addition to her STUNNING, intricate and extensive work on our wedding arch, table centerpieces, bridal party flowers & venue decor, Kim was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was prompt in replying, flexible, detail-oriented and genuinely invested in the specialness of our day. After spending months and months planning our dream outdoor ceremony, the weather reports predicted a 90% chance of thunderstorms and lightning the night before. Kim's patience, kindness, and commitment to doing the most and best she could in this situation is what made our wedding complete-- she remained on standby for set-up to wait out a probable storm and when it never came to fruition, she worked her heart out to assemble THE most beautiful and breathtaking arch, outdoors, as we had hope and prayed we would be able to do. She went above and beyond, staying on-site all day and all night and made the details of the wedding just perfect. Cannot recommend a vendor or person more than Kim and The Pollen Mill!

The Pollen Mill 6
    The Pollen Mill 7
    The Pollen Mill 8
    The Pollen Mill 9
    Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2018

Kim and her team at The Pollen Mill are amazing!! They are SO talented and provide the most unique, beautiful arrangements! I was planning my wedding from across the country and Kim was a breeze to work with. I sent her pictures of my bridesmaid's dresses (which were all different colors/patterns) along with the vision we were going for and she designed floral arrangements and bouquets that tied everything together PERFECTLY! I highly recommend you hire her, you'll be blown away by the beauty of what she can design!

The Pollen Mill 10
    The Pollen Mill 17
    The Pollen Mill 18
    Sent on 10/07/2018

Shannon · Married on 05/20/2017

I loved working with Kim. She does amazing work and was able to create exactly what I wanted from just asking question and looking at a few pictures. She created a completely unique bouquet using the colors of my wedding and the bouquets looked amazing. Kim was flexible with changes and quick to respond back to any questions and with any updated invoices after requesting changes. I wanted special boutonnieres made with shotgun shells and she did an amazing job with them as well as the flower crowns I wanted. Everything came out perfectly and was packaged easily for me to pick up and transport to my house as well as the venue.

The Pollen Mill 19
    The Pollen Mill 20
    Sent on 09/27/2017

The Pollen Mill FAQ

$ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Matthew David Films
    Matthew David Films Wedding Videographers

Kim is such an amazing artist...the beauty that she can arrange is breath taking. Not only that, but Kim is an amazing person and a joy to work with.

• Janee Wrapz
    Janee Wrapz Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Pollen Mill is professional and organized. They are amazingly talented with their arrangements. I recommend The Pollen Mill to my clients.

• Downtown Vacaville, 95688 See on map
    7073321909 (Phone number)
    4157103358 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only