Downtown, Vacaville, CA 95688 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Pollen Mill

We love flowers and making people smile! Simple as that.
At The Pollen Mill, our designs feature what is currently in season, fresh, and locally grown right here in California. We source domestic blooms whenever possible because we believe your flowers don't need to be shipped across an ocean, sprayed with chemicals, and delivered in a box!

Your wedding day should be a reflection of your passion, personality, and vision. The Pollen Mill designs are full of vibrant color and texture creating eye-cathcing, natural movement within each arrangement. Each of our custom designs is curated based on our client's every wish. We cannot wait to work with you on designing your very specail day!

XO

The Pollen Mill 6
The Pollen Mill 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2018

Kim and her team at The Pollen Mill are amazing!! They are SO talented and provide the most unique, beautiful arrangements! I was planning my wedding from across the country and Kim was a breeze to work with. I sent her pictures of my bridesmaid's dresses (which were all different colors/patterns) along with the vision we were going for and she designed floral arrangements and bouquets that tied everything together PERFECTLY! I highly recommend you hire her, you'll be blown away by the beauty of what she can design!

The Pollen Mill 8
    The Pollen Mill 14
    The Pollen Mill 15
    The Pollen Mill 16

Shannon · Married on 05/20/2017

I loved working with Kim. She does amazing work and was able to create exactly what I wanted from just asking question and looking at a few pictures. She created a completely unique bouquet using the colors of my wedding and the bouquets looked amazing. Kim was flexible with changes and quick to respond back to any questions and with any updated invoices after requesting changes. I wanted special boutonnieres made with shotgun shells and she did an amazing job with them as well as the flower crowns I wanted. Everything came out perfectly and was packaged easily for me to pick up and transport to my house as well as the venue.

The Pollen Mill 17
    The Pollen Mill 18

Anne · Married on 05/06/2017

We were looking at The Pollen Mill and another equally priced florist here in Sacramento for our wedding. The reason we went with The Pollen Mill is because of Kim's attention to detail from the very beginning. She called me to get all of the specifics and vision I was hoping for, down to the color of the ribbon on the boutonnieres, so she could get us as accurate of a quote possible. It was amazing. Throughout the planning process, she was always quick to answer my million questions and accommodate any changes I threw her way. The day of, I cried when she brought in all of the bouquets because they were all so GORGEOUS and beyond anything I could have imagined! I wanted to stray from the pale flowers/greenery trend and go with bright colors and boy did she deliver! All of the table arrangements and bouquets included all sorts of textures and a variety of flowers and we are still receiving compliments on them. Can't recommend Kim and The Pollen Mill enough.

The Pollen Mill FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Matthew David Films
    Matthew David Films Wedding Videographers

Kim is such an amazing artist...the beauty that she can arrange is breath taking. Not only that, but Kim is an amazing person and a joy to work with.

• Janee Wrapz
    Janee Wrapz Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Pollen Mill is professional and organized. They are amazingly talented with their arrangements. I recommend The Pollen Mill to my clients.

• Downtown Vacaville, 95688 See on map
    7073321909 (Phone number)
    4157103358 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only