KMR Makeup

Highland, NY View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

KMR Makeup is a premier bridal beauty service in the Hudson Valley. Kameryn Ramirez is a licensed esthetician and a MUD certified makeup artist. She works one on one with brides to give them the look they want and nothing less. Whether you want a soft, naturally feminine look or a dramatic glam style, Kameryn will make your wedding day pampering truly special. KMR Makeup offers a variety of services to make your wedding day relaxed and fun.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Marina Getting married on 02/04/2022

Amazing Amazing Amazing!!!!

Kameryn is awesome!!! She did such a beautiful job! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! I didn’t have any pictures of the look that I wanted or was going for but I described it to her and she worked her magic! I was amazed by the results! I never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day!
    Would recommend her to anyone!
    Joy Married on 12/15/2021

Amazing experience!

My husband and I eloped, and our wedding photographer/ elopement planner recommend KMR beauty! They were amazing! They drove out to the hotel we were staying in super early in the morning and were so responsive! They did such an amazing job, and I would recommend them to anyone who asks!
    Emma C. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely incredible!!!

Kameryn was absolutely amazing and I could not have been happier on my wedding day!! I’m currently living in Virginia and was having my wedding at West Point so I was unable to do a trial run before the wedding day so I tried to save as many ideas as possible to show her the day of. Kameryn blew it out the water with following exactly what I wanted as well as the rest of my bridal party. We had 7 girls in the bridal party and 2 moms and Kameryn was able to get everyone done even before I had planned! I cannot recommend her enough she did an absolutely amazing job thank you so much Kameryn!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Kameryn Simon
Kameryn Simon
Owner & Makeup Artist

Kameryn Simon is a licensed esthetician and a MUD certified makeup artist located in the Hudson Valley. With 5 years experience in the beauty industry she wants to work with you on your special day or for any big event. Specializing in Bridal Makeup, she works one on one with brides to give them the look they want and nothing less. Whether you want a soft, naturally feminine look or a dramatic glam style, Kameryn will make your wedding day pampering truly special. KMR Makeup offers makeup applications for both brides and the bridal party.

South St Highland, NY, 12528
Location of (KMR Makeup)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding