KMR Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bryce E. Getting married on 06/11/2022

Amazing - love them

I love KMR Makeup point blank. They did an amazing job for my wedding and were so timely. I’m obsessed with all of the products they used because they smell absolutely amazing. I will definitely be using them in the future for any events!
    Sarah O. Married on 04/22/2022

Hire kameryn now!

Kameryn was a dream to work with from start to finish. She was incredibly kind and flexible when I needed to reschedule my trial a few times, and when I did have the trial, she was so responsive to my feedback and I was thrilled with the results. On the day of, Kameryn was responsive, calm, professional, and executed my vision BEYOND my wildest dreams - I've never felt more beautiful and my makeup remained flawless the whole day (9 am to midnight, with lots of happy tears)! Overall, though, the best part of working with Kameryn was her personality. Kameryn is so, so kind and lovely to spend time with - in a sea of stressful wedding planning and a hectic, emotional day, she's the person you want by your side!
    Marina Married on 02/04/2022

Amazing Amazing Amazing!!!!

Kameryn is awesome!!! She did such a beautiful job! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! I didn’t have any pictures of the look that I wanted or was going for but I described it to her and she worked her magic! I was amazed by the results! I never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day!
    Would recommend her to anyone!
    Joy Married on 12/15/2021

Amazing experience!

My husband and I eloped, and our wedding photographer/ elopement planner recommend KMR beauty! They were amazing! They drove out to the hotel we were staying in super early in the morning and were so responsive! They did such an amazing job, and I would recommend them to anyone who asks!
  • Marian
    Marian A. Married on 10/31/2021

Kameryn was amazing!

We had a trial about a year before my wedding, ended up changing my look multiple times, cause I wasn’t sure what I was going to do with my hair — she was just nothing but pleasure to work with! She was patient, and accommodating! She can also do different L O O K S. I opted out for the basic “wedding” look that most brides do, instead we went for a bold dark and smokey look and she nailed it. The wedding day look was everything I could ask for, and I got a lot of compliments! Will always go to her for any special events from now on :)
    Emma C. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely incredible!!!

Kameryn was absolutely amazing and I could not have been happier on my wedding day!! I’m currently living in Virginia and was having my wedding at West Point so I was unable to do a trial run before the wedding day so I tried to save as many ideas as possible to show her the day of. Kameryn blew it out the water with following exactly what I wanted as well as the rest of my bridal party. We had 7 girls in the bridal party and 2 moms and Kameryn was able to get everyone done even before I had planned! I cannot recommend her enough she did an absolutely amazing job thank you so much Kameryn!!
  • Jordan
    Jordan P. Married on 10/02/2021

Exceptional Talent!

Kameryn helped make my day perfect! She was a calm presence to be around the morning of the wedding. She helped us all feel comfortable and relaxed. Kameryn's work made me feel beautiful and the look lasted all through the event. I was more than ecstatic about the end results. She was very attentive to my request for my look as well as for all my bridesmaids. Kameryn was professional, punctual, responded quickly to questions via email. KMR is truly exceptional in every way. I can not recommend Kameryn enough for any event!
    Ami B. Married on 09/25/2021

Brilliant!!

Kameryn was absolutely amazing. She made my bridesmaids and I feel so beautiful and comfortable. Very sweet and gave me the exact look I was looking for. Full Glam!! My makeup was still on the next day perfect. Kameryn set up a trial and was willing to travel to me which really helped with everything else going on. I wish she could do my makeup daily 😉 Her pricing is also very reasonable. I highly recommend Kameryn for your special day!
  • Jamie
    Jamie T. Married on 09/18/2021

Kameryn was so amazing!

Kameryn was so amazing! I sent over pictures of my vision beforehand and she ensured that I was very comfortable with my look. I was very happy with the results and received so many compliments! Thanks Kameryn!!
    Gabby M. Married on 09/17/2021

Book KMR!!!

Kameryn provided amazing services for my wedding! She made sure myself and 8 other ladies looked beautiful for the special day. She was very responsive through the whole planning process and her prices are very reasonable! She is the best makeup artist I have worked with for events, she was even responsive to my bridal party on instagram when they would comment and ask questions on looks she has done on others! I would recommend KMR to anyone searching for an artist and will definitely be hiring her for other events in the future!
    Vanessa O. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing amazing amazing!

Kameryn was absolutely amazing to work with. She is super talented, kind and accommodating. Kameryn is super responsive and helpful. I wanted to match the lip color that she did during my trial for the day of the wedding so I had reached out to see what products I should purchase; she got back to me immediately suggesting to KKW lipsticks (down to the number/color) and also mentioned that they were on sale. All of my bridesmaids that got their makeup done were so happy and everyone looked stunning. My makeup looked flawless the entire night. I will definitely be using Kameryn again for any of my makeup needs!
  • Vesna
    Vesna P. Married on 09/05/2021

So very lucky to have found such an amazing makeup artist.

Kameryn was amazing. She is very professional and patient. My makeup and my parties makeup was on point. My mom who was hesitant about having her makeup done was very happy she did. She loved how she looked. My makeup was perfect all day. Thank you Kameryn for making me feel beautiful on my big day 💕

• Nicole
    Nicole O. Married on 07/31/2021

Stunning make up that lasted all day/night

Glamorous make up that doesn't look overdone. Lasted 12+ hours without creasing or drying out. KMR does THE BEST eyes - lashes, perfect smoke and cat shape, colors etc. Prices can't be beat and Kameryn is a doll. Wonderful vibe to have on your big day :)
  • Lauren
    Lauren O. Married on 07/10/2021

Wonderful Makeup Artist!

Kameryn was a delight to work with! Friendly, communicative, on time and last but not least, she is an amazing makeup artist! Myself and my bridesmaids looked and felt beautiful on the big day thanks to her and she asked (and listened to) what we wanted beforehand. :)
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 06/26/2021

I recommend!!

Kameryn was amazing! She was a great communicator and always got back to me in a timely manner. She was on time for the trial and for the wedding day. She was kind and her makeup skills were top notch. Everyone was happy with their look! I would 100% hire her again.
  • Mariah
    Mariah R. Married on 06/19/2021

Love her!!

KMR is absolutely amazing!! Her work is amazing, she was super accommodating and flexible. She brought my wedding vision to life!
  • Anthoula
    Anthoula S. Married on 06/05/2021

Simply wonderful

Kameryn is an absolute doll and we all loved working with her. My entire bridal party commented on how wonderful it was to work with her.
    Cathy O. Married on 06/04/2021

Fantastic!

Kameryn was great to work with! She was so sweet, incredibly easy to coordinate with, and everyone looked beautiful! Our makeup was perfect the entire night!
    Stef M. Married on 05/15/2021

Quality, natural looking makeup

Kameryn is a fantastic bridal makeup artist. We had a trial before my wedding, and we discussed what kind of look I wanted, my skin concerns, and what my wedding dress looked like. On the day, she was on time and prepared with the minor changes we had discussed. Everyone said I looked beautiful! Highly recommended.
    Gabriella H. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing makeup artist!

Kameryn did an amazing job with my makeup for my wedding day. I never wear makeup and she made me feel so natural and beautiful - everyone was complementing me on it the whole night. From the moment me and my sister went for the makeup trial we new she was the one. She made the whole process so simple and seamless.

She was originally only going to do me and my maid of honor, but she had a cancellation the day of my wedding and was able to do my sister and mothers makeup as well. She was very cautious due to covid and made everyone feel very safe. Can't thank her enough!
    Giovanna Married on 05/01/2021

She is a phenomenal makeup artist !!!

She made the time to squeeze me into her busy schedule, and did such a beautiful job with my eyeliner, and listened to my wishes(: so talented and incredibly clean. You made my day! Thank you for making me feel like a bride! (-:
    Courtney R. Married on 11/21/2020

Wedding makeup

I couldn't have been more happier to have Kameryn do my makeup for my wedding! She was quick to respond and so nice and easy to be around. She listened and worked together to achieve the kind of look I wanted and the results came out beautiful!
    Christina D. Married on 10/24/2020

Can't thank you enough, Kameryn!

Kameryn is such a talented make-up artist and overall wonderful person! As you can imagine, having a wedding in 2020 proved to be challenging, but Kameryn was completely understanding, flexible, professional, and safe throughout the entire process. She made us all feel and look beautiful for the day, listened to the looks we were going for but also gave great recommendations, since we were unable to have trials. I would highly recommend her for your wedding! Thank you so much again, Kameryn!
    Alice D. Married on 10/10/2020

Kameryn! A dream!

Kameryn was a true treat to work with for our wedding. She was professional, warm, creative, and talented. She helped me shape the vision of what my wedding day makeup would look like and then delivered big time! She was such pleasant company in our bridal suite and was a huge part of what made our day so special. I absolutely recommend Kameryn for your special day!
  • AJ Wolbrum
    Aj Wolbrum Married on 10/02/2020

I've never felt more beautiful

I was waiting for my pictures to come back to review Kristen and her amazing team. When I say I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life, I mean it. I also felt like myself which is what I wanted. I didn't want to look fake, I wanted to feel like me. All of my bridesmaids and my family looked INCREDIBLE. Everybody truly looked beautiful.

Working with Kristen is also the best experience. She is so sweet and caring. And made me feel so comfortable and safe during my wedding. I had nothing to worry about with her there. She is truly an angel and anybody would be LUCKY to work with her.