KMR Makeup Reviews

KMR Makeup 3
  • Ami

Ami · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent service

Kameryn was very attentive to what I wanted and followed through perfectly with it. My makeup was exactly what I pictured for my special day!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Stephanie Mcgrath · Married on 10/19/2019

Kameryn was great!

Both my trial & wedding day makeup were a success with Kameryn. I never wear fake eyelashes, but Kameryn made them subtle & natural looking. They also didn't bother my contacts which is a win! She was open to listen to exactly what I wanted which made me feel perfect. All of the bridesmaids shared the same feedback and were also happy with their service.
    On my wedding day, Kameryn left me with a little emergency kit for the day which was super sweet. Throughout the process of working with Kameryn, she was very responsive and easy to work with. Her pricing is a great value which makes it so much more comfortable when you are not able to cover the cost for your bridal party. I would definitely recommend Kameryn!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Brooke Boehmer · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Kam did lashes and wedding make up for our wedding day. She was professional, patient and kind to myself all my girls! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Sienna · Married on 08/17/2019

Best wedding experience for me

I couldn't have chosen a better makeup artist and hair stylist for my wedding! Kameryn was so professional and she did EXACTLY what i wanted and what i envisioned! She made me feel like a true princess and a true bride on my big day!! I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Rebecca Ast · Married on 05/11/2019

Everything I wanted for my wedding!

Kam checked all my boxes! She absolutely nailed the look I wanted for my wedding day. My makeup didn’t feel too heavy and still lasted the entire night. She was so professional and kind, I can’t say enough good things about her. Absolutely recommend for weddings or any other event!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Celina Mariano · Married on 05/05/2019

Love kmr makeup

As someone who doesn't wear much makeup on a day-to-day basis, I wanted to look special on my wedding day but was also worried about still looking like me. But at the trial, I immediately knew Kameryn would be the perfect makeup artist for the job!! I absolutely loved the natural but elevated look she gave me, and even though it was way more makeup than I'm used to wearing, it felt I wasn't wearing anything at all! Everyone else including my mom and bridesmaids loved their makeup as well :) And on top of all that, Kameryn gave me a small gift bag the morning of my wedding filled with practical things I might need throughout the day. I couldn't have asked for anyone better!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Kaileigh Sosa · Married on 09/15/2018

So relaxed, easy, perfect!

KMR is amazing! She was so attentive with what I wanted. I was kinda of a last minute, not sure, kind of person and she worked with me, saying we can start light and add on. She was so easy going and made me feel comfortable on my big day! Which was important for me! I would recommend her to everyone!

KMR Makeup 4