2705 Keats Ave., Clovis, CA 93611 Map · Phone number

About KM Productions Mobile DJ Company

KM Productions is your number one choice when looking for a Mobile DJ in Central California . I want nothing more than to give you the experience of a lifetime on the most memorable day of your life. Many mobile DJ companies on the Internet are nothing more than stables for weekend DJs supplementing their incomes. Unlike many DJ clearing houses that will contract your work and then sub it out to part-time DJs at a discount, I perform every wedding event PERSONALLY. I will provide you with a signed contract, help you develop your play list and design your time line of events. And when all of the consulting and planning work is completed, I will be the DJ / emcee/event host who will perform for your wedding ceremony, reception, or any special event.

I understand that your wedding is not to be taken lightly. I personally work every wedding that is taken on by KM Productions. I will discuss with you the wedding and find out your needs, and then exceed your expectations. Choice of music is important, and especially with the new couples first dance. If the couple does not have a song, then I can help choose one for you that will become something special for the new couple for years to come. I have an appreciation for all types of music, and have been able to make weddings for many, many couples a special event.

PLEASE NOTE: KM Productions books on a first come first serve basis and up to 18 months in advance, dependent upon previous bookings and locations. Quotes are good for 10 days or until another client secures the date, whichever occurs first. Acceptance of booking deposits is dependant upon availability and scheduling. Don't be disappointed! Trust your event with me today and let me make your next great review! Call KM Productions and to be your wedding DJ or other special event.

CHECK US OUT AT: www.kmproductionsdj.net

76 Reviews for KM Productions Mobile DJ Company

• Stacy

Stacy · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing DJ

By far the BEST DJ experience ever. Matt was so easy to get a hold of, quick response time when I had questions and his playlist for our wedding was amazing! All of our guests keep talking about was how awesome the DJ was. He honored our wishes/song requests and the times we didn’t know what should be played, he chose the best song for each occasion. We couldn’t have lucked out with a better person! Thank you so much, Matt, for helping make our day so unforgettable!

Sharon · Married on 05/19/2018

Thank you so much for all your help!! You stepped in just before the wedding, calmed my nerves and provided my daughter with an amazing DJ in Bob Tharp!! Our guests had the best time and your companies professionalism and courteous will never be forgotten!! I highly recommend KM Productions!

Jason · Married on 04/07/2018

If you are looking for a DJ for any type of event, look no further than Matt at KM Productions. He is a true professional with state of the art equipment that will bring the party to wherever you are. My wife and I chose Matt for our wedding, I’ll tell you what - he did not disappoint. He is super thorough - we discussed every detail of the wedding and he knew exactly what to say or what music to play when it was time. If I ever get married again, I’ll be sure to use Matt once again :)
    Give Matt at KM Productions a chance to DJ your event, you won’t regret it!

KM Productions Mobile DJ Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Go Bananas Events & Rentals
    Go Bananas Events & Rentals Photo Booths

KM Productions Mobile DJ is fabulous! Their main focus is providing music to suit every moment of your wedding and keep the crowd moving. They are professional and responsive. They are top on my vendor recommendation list.

• Fresno Event Group
    Fresno Event Group Wedding Planners

We love working with KM Productions! One of the best deals around when it comes to personality, music selection and being spot on. If you want a company to provide you with quality service at a reasonable price this should be your first pick. Thank you Matt for providing our clients top notch professional service.

• LightUpTheWalls.com
    LightUpTheWalls.com Wedding Decor & Lighting

KM productions does an amazing job setting the pace for the wedding reception of your dreams. They will keep all the details organized and make your reception flow the way you imagined it would. Truly professional, they will customize the music of your special day to fit your tastes and keep the party going.

• 2705 Keats Ave. Clovis, CA 93611 See on map