KM Productions Mobile DJ Company

Clovis, CA View map
$1,150 Most Popular Price

$1,150 Most Popular Price

KM Productions is your number one choice when looking for a Mobile DJ in Central California . I want nothing more than to give you the experience of a lifetime on the most memorable day of your life. Many mobile DJ companies on the Internet are nothing more than stables for weekend DJs supplementing their incomes. Unlike many DJ clearing houses that will contract your work and then sub it out to part-time DJs at a discount, I perform every wedding event PERSONALLY. I will provide you with a signed contract, help you develop your play list and design your time line of events. And when all of the consulting and planning work is completed, I will be the DJ / emcee/event host who will perform for your wedding ceremony, reception, or any special event.

I understand that your wedding is not to be taken lightly. I personally work every wedding that is taken on by KM Productions. I will discuss with you the wedding and find out your needs, and then exceed your expectations. Choice of music is important, and especially with the new couples first dance. If the couple does not have a song, then I can help choose one for you that will become something special for the new couple for years to come. I have an appreciation for all types of music, and have been able to make weddings for many, many couples a special event.

PLEASE NOTE: KM Productions books on a first come first serve basis and up to 18 months in advance, dependent upon previous bookings and locations. Quotes are good for 10 days or until another client secures the date, whichever occurs first. Acceptance of booking deposits is dependant upon availability and scheduling. Don't be disappointed! Trust your event with me today and let me make your next great review! Call KM Productions and to be your wedding DJ or other special event.

CHECK US OUT AT: www.kmproductionsdj.net

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,150

What is included in the starting price?

Flat Screen
Projector
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,150

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Melissa K. Married on 09/26/2020

Five Stars

Matt did a great job, highly recommend.
  • Stacie
    Stacie S. Married on 05/22/2020

The man was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond.

We heard about DJ Matt from a couple friends of ours that had recently married. He was super friendly and worked with us on payments and meeting with us when our schedules could considering this is not his full time job. Matt kept the crowd going with dancing, mingling and even serving my family drinks when he noticed their cups were empty or the buffet line needed a extra hand. He was very personable with my family and always ran everything by us before he did it just in case we had changed our minds or he had a idea about something. I highly recommend hiring Matt over and over again. He is such a family oriented person. He could have announced tables from his spot in the corner that it was their turn to go eat but instead HE WENT TABLE TO TABLE and personally told them it was their time to get in line. Our wedding was absolutely amazing 馃槈 thanks to this man. Please consider him for your next party. He won鈥檛 disappoint you.
    Brianna T. Married on 10/12/2019

Epic DJ for an Epic Party

I knew from my very first video call with Matt that he was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He knows all the best songs for each part of the wedding day (even the ones I hadn鈥檛 thought of) and can cater to all types of guests. Matt鈥檚 energy and personality was so fun and positive, and he kept the dance floor full and going all night long! Matt went above and beyond, I wish we could have a wedding every year, and we鈥檇 have Matt DJ each one! HIGHLY recommend!! Thanks so much Matt!

KM Productions Mobile DJ Company's reply:

One of the best Disney Weddings ever! Using the Disneyland closing theme was iconic! Thank you for the kind words...and congratulations again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

KM Productions Mobile DJ Company 1
Exclusive

Go Bananas Events & Rentals Go Bananas Events & Rentals Wedding Rentals

KM Productions Mobile DJ is fabulous! Their main focus is providing music to suit every moment of your wedding and keep the crowd moving. They are professional and responsive. They are top on my vendor recommendation list.

Fresno Event Group Fresno Event Group Wedding Planners

We love working with KM Productions! One of the best deals around when it comes to personality, music selection and being spot on. If you want a company to provide you with quality service at a reasonable price this should be your first pick. Thank you Matt for providing our clients top notch professional service.

Light Up The Walls Light Up The Walls Wedding Decor & Lighting

KM productions does an amazing job setting the pace for the wedding reception of your dreams. They will keep all the details organized and make your reception flow the way you imagined it would. Truly professional, they will customize the music of your special day to fit your tastes and keep the party going.

2705 Keats Ave. Clovis, CA, 93611

24 hours
Location of (KM Productions Mobile DJ Company)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding