KM Productions Mobile DJ Company Reviews

78 Reviews for KM Productions Mobile DJ Company

KM Productions Mobile DJ Company 1
KM Productions Mobile DJ Company 2

Trish 路 Married on 06/21/2019

Very experienced, professional, knowledgeable if his field

Had a great time with his music and able to get us on the dance floor wedding 馃拻 was fantastic listen to what kind of music we wanted played and accomplished it to the fullest I got the greatest gift 馃挐 I could get my daughter in-law love her with all my heart 馃挏

Sent on 07/22/2019
    KM Productions Mobile DJ Company 3
    KM Productions Mobile DJ Company 4

Rosa Lopez 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Daughters wedding

Great service and very professional. Definately recommend for any event.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing DJ

By far the BEST DJ experience ever. Matt was so easy to get a hold of, quick response time when I had questions and his playlist for our wedding was amazing! All of our guests keep talking about was how awesome the DJ was. He honored our wishes/song requests and the times we didn鈥檛 know what should be played, he chose the best song for each occasion. We couldn鈥檛 have lucked out with a better person! Thank you so much, Matt, for helping make our day so unforgettable!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Sharon 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Thank you so much for all your help!! You stepped in just before the wedding, calmed my nerves and provided my daughter with an amazing DJ in Bob Tharp!! Our guests had the best time and your companies professionalism and courteous will never be forgotten!! I highly recommend KM Productions!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jason 路 Married on 04/07/2018

If you are looking for a DJ for any type of event, look no further than Matt at KM Productions. He is a true professional with state of the art equipment that will bring the party to wherever you are. My wife and I chose Matt for our wedding, I鈥檒l tell you what - he did not disappoint. He is super thorough - we discussed every detail of the wedding and he knew exactly what to say or what music to play when it was time. If I ever get married again, I鈥檒l be sure to use Matt once again :)
    Give Matt at KM Productions a chance to DJ your event, you won鈥檛 regret it!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Patricia 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Matt was AMAZING!!!!!!!! He had us dancing the night away, he made my wedding so very special with all the extra special personal touches. I could not had asked for a better DJ for my wedding. Thank you Matt your the best!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Heather 路 Married on 09/23/2017

It was great very perfessional great personality easy to work with will definitely use again for weddings or other events top notch won't even use any one else

Sent on 10/08/2017

Denna 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Matt went above and beyond our expectations! He made sure our wedding went smooth and he was professional the entire time. We highly recommend KM Productions if you want the best DJ services that Fresno offers!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Megan 路 Married on 06/17/2017

Matt was great to work with. We didn't have a lot of direction in terms of music we wanted, and Matt was a huge help when we needed it! With what music we were sure we wanted, he either had, or purchased it. He has a great personality and was wonderful with our guests!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Jenae 路 Married on 06/10/2017

We had a blast and so did our guests! Everyone danced at some point during the night, which says a lot! Not only was Matt easy to work with, he was accommodating to our guests and their requests, which in turn made for an amazing night. Thanks so much for making our wedding the "Dance Party" of the year. (Aaron and Jenae Lloyd)

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kellie 路 Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Matt and the company as a whole. If you want a great event with high quality professionalism, THIS is the company to go to. From the planning process to the end of our event, Matt makes everything super easy and smooth. If you ever have questions, need some advice on music for your event, or even helping with the flow of it all, he's right there ready to help. I was not expecting the level of detail or involvement that he provided, but man am I grateful for it! By him helping keep everyone on track and letting us know in advance what was going to be happening it really allowed not just my (now) husband and I to enjoy our day, but everyone else as well. He helped give me a night I will never forget, and for that I am eternally grateful. If anyone ever needs a dj I'm sending them this way, because I know they'll be in good hands and they won't regret it!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Pamela 路 Married on 04/15/2017

Matt did an awesome job as DJ and MC at my granddaughters wedding reception last night. The event was very organized and flowed nicely. He personalized everything perfectly and had great suggestions in helping them put it all together and everyone had a great time! So if you want a professional DJ to organized your event I highly recommend Matt Giusti KM Productions.

Sent on 04/16/2017
  • User6686835 路 2+ years ago

I absolutely loved my Dj for my wedding! He was great and did an awesome job!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Terra 路 Married on 05/28/2016

I would absolutely recommend them! Great customer service and very professional. I called Matt the week before my wedding and even with short notice he was able to put it together in time and did an exceptional job. Absolutely exceeded my expectations! Matt was very helpful in planning my wedding from start to finish. He patiently took the time to help me pick songs from start to finish. On the day of the wedding, he rounded up everyone and told them when to start. He got the wedding rolling and our day wouldn't have been the same without KM Productions! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • User6478268 路 2+ years ago

Matt is an awesome DJ!! Very helpful in selecting wedding songs and super flexible as he stayed for about 15 hours on our day. He made it fun for our guests and was extremely helpful with guiding guests' attention to the next thing (dance, speech, cake, etc.). I think the day went 100x smoother because of his help and he was the best vendor to work with.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Jeremy 路 Married on 09/19/2015

Matt with KM Productions did an amazing job DJ'ing my wedding. His timing with announcements and playing specific songs were spot on. My guests were very pleased. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Breanna 路 Married on 09/05/2015

Such a great Dj I would recommend him to anyone. So help full with things we need for the wedding and kept everythin on time

Sent on 09/09/2015

Terri 路 Married on 05/30/2015

My only regret was that I did not hire him to play later than 10:00. My party would have gone a couple more hours on the dance floor. He really knew how to keep the crowd happy with his music choices.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Brian 路 event on 04/10/2015

Matt did a fantastic job! I was very pleased with the service he provided us.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Amber 路 Married on 04/04/2015

Matt was great!! He played a perfect mix of music that kept the party going and was very professional! He always made sure he had the bride and grooms best interest at heart! I'd recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Allie 路 Married on 03/28/2015

KM Productions made our ceremony and reception very special and fun! We are glad we chose him - though we wish he would of played more of todays hip hop at the ending. Thanks for all your hard work Matt!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Brice 路 Married on 02/20/2015

Matt was awesome. Great mix and had all the songs my wife and I wanted.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Mistie 路 event on 01/17/2015

Matt was awesome!! He really made our event special. He went over and beyond to make sure everyone was having a good time!! You rock Matt!!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Kara 路 Married on 10/18/2014

Matt was fantastic from start to finish. He was very responsive and aware of the mood of my wedding guests and played the correct music to compliment that. He was also very good at keeping everything on schedule and playing up certain things that we wanted people to pay attention to. One major benefit for me was that he did not have a time limit before he started to charge more. Matt played as long as the party was going.

Sent on 12/09/2014
  • jumpatchances@gmail.com

Sarah 路 Married on 08/16/2014

Matt at KM Productions Mobile DJ was such a dream to work with!!! We would recommend him to everyone no matter their DJ needs. Our wedding ran so smoothly and I give him all the credit. He has so much experience, he was able to help us plan all of the timing and gave us great suggestions when we were lost. We didn't have a wedding planner but he kept everything running seemlessly. He was so flexible and customized everything we wanted. There is no one better to trust your special day with. Professional, talented, and amazing to work with!!!

Sent on 08/29/2014