KM Productions Mobile DJ Company Reviews

76 Reviews for KM Productions Mobile DJ Company

• Stacy

Stacy · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing DJ

By far the BEST DJ experience ever. Matt was so easy to get a hold of, quick response time when I had questions and his playlist for our wedding was amazing! All of our guests keep talking about was how awesome the DJ was. He honored our wishes/song requests and the times we didn’t know what should be played, he chose the best song for each occasion. We couldn’t have lucked out with a better person! Thank you so much, Matt, for helping make our day so unforgettable!

Sharon · Married on 05/19/2018

Thank you so much for all your help!! You stepped in just before the wedding, calmed my nerves and provided my daughter with an amazing DJ in Bob Tharp!! Our guests had the best time and your companies professionalism and courteous will never be forgotten!! I highly recommend KM Productions!

Jason · Married on 04/07/2018

If you are looking for a DJ for any type of event, look no further than Matt at KM Productions. He is a true professional with state of the art equipment that will bring the party to wherever you are. My wife and I chose Matt for our wedding, I’ll tell you what - he did not disappoint. He is super thorough - we discussed every detail of the wedding and he knew exactly what to say or what music to play when it was time. If I ever get married again, I’ll be sure to use Matt once again :)
    Give Matt at KM Productions a chance to DJ your event, you won’t regret it!

Patricia · Married on 09/30/2017

Matt was AMAZING!!!!!!!! He had us dancing the night away, he made my wedding so very special with all the extra special personal touches. I could not had asked for a better DJ for my wedding. Thank you Matt your the best!!!!!!!

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

It was great very perfessional great personality easy to work with will definitely use again for weddings or other events top notch won't even use any one else

Denna · Married on 06/24/2017

Matt went above and beyond our expectations! He made sure our wedding went smooth and he was professional the entire time. We highly recommend KM Productions if you want the best DJ services that Fresno offers!

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

Matt was great to work with. We didn't have a lot of direction in terms of music we wanted, and Matt was a huge help when we needed it! With what music we were sure we wanted, he either had, or purchased it. He has a great personality and was wonderful with our guests!

Jenae · Married on 06/10/2017

We had a blast and so did our guests! Everyone danced at some point during the night, which says a lot! Not only was Matt easy to work with, he was accommodating to our guests and their requests, which in turn made for an amazing night. Thanks so much for making our wedding the "Dance Party" of the year. (Aaron and Jenae Lloyd)

Kellie · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Matt and the company as a whole. If you want a great event with high quality professionalism, THIS is the company to go to. From the planning process to the end of our event, Matt makes everything super easy and smooth. If you ever have questions, need some advice on music for your event, or even helping with the flow of it all, he's right there ready to help. I was not expecting the level of detail or involvement that he provided, but man am I grateful for it! By him helping keep everyone on track and letting us know in advance what was going to be happening it really allowed not just my (now) husband and I to enjoy our day, but everyone else as well. He helped give me a night I will never forget, and for that I am eternally grateful. If anyone ever needs a dj I'm sending them this way, because I know they'll be in good hands and they won't regret it!

Pamela · Married on 04/15/2017

Matt did an awesome job as DJ and MC at my granddaughters wedding reception last night. The event was very organized and flowed nicely. He personalized everything perfectly and had great suggestions in helping them put it all together and everyone had a great time! So if you want a professional DJ to organized your event I highly recommend Matt Giusti KM Productions.

I absolutely loved my Dj for my wedding! He was great and did an awesome job!

Terra · Married on 05/28/2016

I would absolutely recommend them! Great customer service and very professional. I called Matt the week before my wedding and even with short notice he was able to put it together in time and did an exceptional job. Absolutely exceeded my expectations! Matt was very helpful in planning my wedding from start to finish. He patiently took the time to help me pick songs from start to finish. On the day of the wedding, he rounded up everyone and told them when to start. He got the wedding rolling and our day wouldn't have been the same without KM Productions! Thank you so much!

Matt is an awesome DJ!! Very helpful in selecting wedding songs and super flexible as he stayed for about 15 hours on our day. He made it fun for our guests and was extremely helpful with guiding guests' attention to the next thing (dance, speech, cake, etc.). I think the day went 100x smoother because of his help and he was the best vendor to work with.

Jeremy · Married on 09/19/2015

Matt with KM Productions did an amazing job DJ'ing my wedding. His timing with announcements and playing specific songs were spot on. My guests were very pleased. I highly recommend!

Breanna · Married on 09/05/2015

Such a great Dj I would recommend him to anyone. So help full with things we need for the wedding and kept everythin on time

Terri · Married on 05/30/2015

My only regret was that I did not hire him to play later than 10:00. My party would have gone a couple more hours on the dance floor. He really knew how to keep the crowd happy with his music choices.

Amber · Married on 04/04/2015

Matt was great!! He played a perfect mix of music that kept the party going and was very professional! He always made sure he had the bride and grooms best interest at heart! I'd recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Allie · Married on 03/28/2015

KM Productions made our ceremony and reception very special and fun! We are glad we chose him - though we wish he would of played more of todays hip hop at the ending. Thanks for all your hard work Matt!

Brice · Married on 02/20/2015

Matt was awesome. Great mix and had all the songs my wife and I wanted.

Kara · Married on 10/18/2014

Matt was fantastic from start to finish. He was very responsive and aware of the mood of my wedding guests and played the correct music to compliment that. He was also very good at keeping everything on schedule and playing up certain things that we wanted people to pay attention to. One major benefit for me was that he did not have a time limit before he started to charge more. Matt played as long as the party was going.

• jumpatchances@gmail.com

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2014

Matt at KM Productions Mobile DJ was such a dream to work with!!! We would recommend him to everyone no matter their DJ needs. Our wedding ran so smoothly and I give him all the credit. He has so much experience, he was able to help us plan all of the timing and gave us great suggestions when we were lost. We didn't have a wedding planner but he kept everything running seemlessly. He was so flexible and customized everything we wanted. There is no one better to trust your special day with. Professional, talented, and amazing to work with!!!

Shreee · Married on 05/31/2014

Matt did much more than simply play some music during our reception. He helped us coordinate the entire evening, provided valuable suggestions and directed the bridal party and guests to do what we needed when we needed it. He was more of a wedding coordinator than just a DJ. I honestly don't think our wedding would have been half a amazing as it was if we hadn't used his services. I HIGHLY recommend him for any event!

Jonathan · Married on 04/26/2014

We could not have been more happy with KM Productions. They went over an ajenda with us, gave us tips on songs, controlled the flow of the wedding and reception, and so much more. My bride and I didn't have to worry about a thing which helped enrich our big day that much more. I would recommend KM Productions 1000 times over!

james · Married on 03/23/2014

We we're happy with everything Matt was able to provide. would without a doubt recommend to someone looking for a DJ. good knowledge of how weddings typically run and works well with other vendors(if you have question... he knows the answer). book with this guy.

Samantha · Married on 03/15/2014

We were so impressed with KM Productions! Matt was very helpful when planning and executing our big day! I would highly recommend him to anyone planning an event, especially their wedding!