Klik Photography

Kenosha, WI View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

ALL DAY Investment ONLY $1,250.00 (includes high resolution images)

Klik Photography is a professional wedding photography company located in Kenosha, WI. Klik Photography specializes in on-location wedding photography, which includes weddings, engagement photos! We are always open to new and exciting opportunities you may have for us! We are always willing to travel to meet your needs!

All investment packages come with all images in high resolution on a disk, Free at no extra charge!

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have, or if you wish to set up an appointment to further discuss our services. www.klik-photography.com

Thank you!

Travis Halvorsen
Owner/Photographer

klikpictures@yahoo.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Toning
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
3.5
    Amie Married on 12/28/2013
    Travis was great! He stayed with us from 9am-10pm. His prices were very reasonable and he was easy to work with. Since I am not a photographer I am unsure what protocol is for one, however I wish he would have changed the backdrop or did some editing to our indoor pictures as we were situated in front of a door and exit sign and it is clearly visible in our pictures. I also wasn't given a list of pictures available or to choose from and therefore I did not get even half of the pictures that I wanted to get and on my wedding day my mind was everywhere so of course I forgot. If I had to do it over again I would make my own list of pictures that need to be taken and I would have given it to him if one was not provided. Overall I had a great experience with Klik Photography and would recommend them again, with the minor changes I stated above :)

Klik Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review, as a professional sometimes we see pictures different then our clients, some times we want the old school exit sign or other signs in the background of our pics to add a different feel/look. You guys were great to work with and we had an awesome time.
  • User2257180 2+ years ago
    Overall they did an awesome job and we have tons of photos from our wedding. There was a point where I could not find either of my photographers at the wedding and the DJ paged them and we were waiting to find them for our 1st dance. It was a frustrating 20 minutes. Whenever I requested something they were great about doing it and always open to my ideas. Our contract that we signed said we would have our photos a month after our wedding. We finally got them after being promised different dates two months after our wedding. I looked through them a noticed very specific family photos were missing and when I questioned where they were, a week later they found over 100 more photos that were just forgotten about. We are still waiting on our CD with our photos which they claimed they were sending two weeks ago.

Pricing

Klik Photography Price Rates

2609 33st Kenosha, 53140
Location of (Klik Photography)

Klik Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Klik Photography include in the starting price?

Klik Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning
  • Prints

What photography services does Klik Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Klik Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Klik Photography offer?

Klik Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Klik Photography offer?

Klik Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Klik Photography offer for wedding events?

Klik Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Klik Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Klik Photography is recommended by 50% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3.8 in quality of service, 3.8 in flexibility, 3.8 in value, 3.3 in professionalism and 2.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding