Kirsten Daly Makeup

Merritt Island, FL View map

HI! I'm Kirsten and I have always had a passion for makeup. I am a native Floridian so I am well versed in the types of makeup that are best worn in our climate. I can help to accentuate the features you love about yourself whether it be just for a night out or on the biggest day of your life! We are all beautiful if you don't think so. Please let me show you!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60.00

$10.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Kristine Married on 11/12/2016
    Kirsten did my make-up for my wedding in November. She was very patient and listened to everything that I said I wanted. The end results were stunning. I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. I would highly recommend Kirsten to anyone needing makeup services.

Kristine,

I LOVED working with you! And you were the most beautiful bride! <3 Thank you for your Kind Review! <3
  • natalie
    Natalie Married on 10/22/2016
    Absolutely the best! Communication by email and phone was top notch, and she has a great online interface with square for payments and invoices. We had an early wedding and she showed up exactly on time, fantastic! My home trial was amazing, we got to try all sorts of variations on my look, and she was creative and accommodating to all my questions! She even provided advice and insights for my skin care at my trial, which really helped in smoothing my skin for the big day! NO regrets here and I look forward to recommending her services to my friends and family.

Kirsten Daly Makeup's reply:

Thanks Natalie! You were such a joy to work with! You looked breath-taking and I hope your day was bursting with love! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your big day! <3
    Ashley Married on 10/15/2016
    I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist for my big day! Kirsten was so flexible, helpful, and accommodating for both my makeup trial and day-of. She took my ideas into consideration and was very thorough in her process and professionalism. As someone who wears light makeup day-to-day, I felt like Kirsten achieved the perfect balance of glam while also making sure I still looked like myself. I had airbrush makeup done on my face, and Kirsten was even kind enough to apply some airbrushing to the slight tan lines I had on my back (I didn't want them to be visible with my strapless gown!). Kirsten made sure I was comfortable and happy throughout the entire process, and I felt absolutely beautiful for my big day. :)

Kirsten Daly Makeup's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day Ashley! I definitely LOVED the theme of your wedding, it was too cool! You have amazing taste! I had such a great time helping to get you ready and you, of course, were stunning! You ladies had me laughing the entire time! What a fun bunch! I wish you many years of love and happiness to come!

Merritt Island, 32953
321-747-3277

ALWAYS OPENED
Location of (Kirsten Daly Makeup)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding