Kirsten Daly Makeup Reviews

Merritt Island, FL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Kristine Married on 11/12/2016
    Kirsten did my make-up for my wedding in November. She was very patient and listened to everything that I said I wanted. The end results were stunning. I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. I would highly recommend Kirsten to anyone needing makeup services.

Kristine,

I LOVED working with you! And you were the most beautiful bride! <3 Thank you for your Kind Review! <3
  • natalie
    Natalie Married on 10/22/2016
    Absolutely the best! Communication by email and phone was top notch, and she has a great online interface with square for payments and invoices. We had an early wedding and she showed up exactly on time, fantastic! My home trial was amazing, we got to try all sorts of variations on my look, and she was creative and accommodating to all my questions! She even provided advice and insights for my skin care at my trial, which really helped in smoothing my skin for the big day! NO regrets here and I look forward to recommending her services to my friends and family.

Kirsten Daly Makeup's reply:

Thanks Natalie! You were such a joy to work with! You looked breath-taking and I hope your day was bursting with love! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your big day! <3
    Ashley Married on 10/15/2016
    I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist for my big day! Kirsten was so flexible, helpful, and accommodating for both my makeup trial and day-of. She took my ideas into consideration and was very thorough in her process and professionalism. As someone who wears light makeup day-to-day, I felt like Kirsten achieved the perfect balance of glam while also making sure I still looked like myself. I had airbrush makeup done on my face, and Kirsten was even kind enough to apply some airbrushing to the slight tan lines I had on my back (I didn't want them to be visible with my strapless gown!). Kirsten made sure I was comfortable and happy throughout the entire process, and I felt absolutely beautiful for my big day. :)

Kirsten Daly Makeup's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day Ashley! I definitely LOVED the theme of your wedding, it was too cool! You have amazing taste! I had such a great time helping to get you ready and you, of course, were stunning! You ladies had me laughing the entire time! What a fun bunch! I wish you many years of love and happiness to come!
  • User2675269 2+ years ago
    Kirsten was very responsive to all my emails, texts and calls. She was very accommodating and was really knowledgeable about bridal makeup. I was really happy with my makeup on my wedding day and it held up the entire day, even with extreme heat, humidity and rain! ( I got married in June) . I would highly recommend her!

Kirsten Daly Makeup's reply:

Thanks Amanda! You were a beautiful bride and so sweet! I hope you had a blast on the honeymoon!
    Christina Married on 09/20/2014
    Kirsten was an absolute pleasure to work with! Very friendly and professional! It was very easy to convey what I wanted to her because she is very knowledgeable about what she does. I LOVED me make up on my wedding day!

Kirsten Daly Makeup's reply:

Thanks Nina! You are the best! Your wedding in Hawaii was amazing! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it! You were so gorgeous!