1520 E. Lakeshore Dr., Storm Lake, IA 50588 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 25 to 300
Availability Check your date

About King's Pointe Resort

Our beautiful AWAYSIS ballroom with over 2,751 sq. ft. can accommodate up to 300 guests, King's Pointe offers on-site catering, customized drink and dinner menus, complimentary high speed internet access, dance floor, portable stage, wiree/lapel/wireless microphones, chair cover rentals, decorating service, podium, and audio/visual equipment rentals.

When hosting your event at King's Pointe, take advantage of discounted room blocks, on-site dinning at the regatta grill, play at our indoor and outdoor waterparks, go fishing, or take a relaxing boat ride around Storm Lake located right in our own backyard. At King's Pointe we have everything you need to create an exceptional experience, for every guest, every time.

Let our professional event staff take the stress out of planning and help make your event everything you imagined.

Follow King's Pointe Resort on
Living area
Living area
c8eb82749c06deb1 Summer 2009 188

2 Reviews for King's Pointe Resort

I was so pleased with the results of my reception hall, I had my Dinner and Dance here at King's Pointe and EVERYTHING went so smoothly. They were incredibly professional and always willing to help. My guests did not stop complementing me on the setup and how nice everything looked. The food was VERY good, my guests were also very pleased with their meals. The ladies that helped me coordinate my wedding were great as well! I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 08/28/2013

King's Pointe Resort FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Music Man Productions
    Music Man Productions Wedding DJs

I have had the honor of being the DJ for a number of wedding receptions at Kings Pointe since they opened, and I can attest to the excellent service they provide their clients. Their staff is great to work with and always treat wedding vendors such as myself with respect and courtesy. Kings Pointe is a fantastic location for a wedding reception and a lakeside wedding. And their rooms are fantastic!

• 1520 E. Lakeshore Dr. Storm Lake, IA, 50588 See on map