Kings Executive Limo & Car Service

Brandon, FL View map

Your special day should only be accented by the top of the line service and reliability that Kings Executive Limos & Car Service will provide. We at Kings Limo will strive to make your transportation needs worry free, special requests provide us with the opportunity to serve you better, let us help to make your day as special as you are.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Party Bus
Sedan

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bottled Water / Ice
Fiber Optic Lighting
Privacy Partition

4.3
  • User2582330 2+ years ago
    We utilized Kings for transportation for all of our wedding guests on our special day. Good service and friendly bus drivers!
    Tamika Married on 05/28/2015
    While I didn't book Kings Executive Limo & Car Service for a wedding, I booked them for a day that was just as important to me. Rosie graciously made multiple adjustments for me and even called me back with a solution to a problem that I didn't know I had. The driver was early and very pleasant. I would definitely recommend!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 06/28/2014
    When searching for a limo for our wedding day events, we went with King's Executive Limo service for the great value they offered. We had the limo for 5 hours and it fit our bridal party just perfectly! Our chauffeur (Sergio B.) was very professional, friendly, and accommodated us with whatever we needed. The limo's A/C didn't seem to working at full capacity as it was pretty warm inside; however, it was a super hot Florida summer day. It was stocked with cold water bottles though to help keep us all cool. I would use their services again if we are in need of transportation in the future.

Shannon and Dave

504 S Kings Ave Brandon, 33511

24x7
Location of (Kings Executive Limo & Car Service)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding