Imperial One Limousine

Sarasota, FL View map

Imperial One Limousine invites you to experience our world-class chauffeured Sarasota limousine services. Affordable and quality limousines always ready to take your ride.

We feature exotic super stretch BMW X5 Suv Limousines which set us apart from our competitors and satisfy the tastes of even the most discriminating of clients. We strive for perfection in all that we do- from the immaculate exterior to the shiny mahogany wood floor, let us welcome you to all that is Imperial One.

Imperial One Limousine provides luxury transportation for any occassion:

Bachelorette
Quinceañera
Sweet Sixteen
Funeral

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Sedan
Shuttle

3.5
    Ernie Married on 08/14/2015
    I used Imperial for my oldest daughters Wedding. You cant go wrong with these people! We rented two limos, everything was great. They arrived early and my daughter said her driver Mario was superb and attended to her very well. We had a lot of guests and used 1 limousine for my daughter and bridesmaids and the other made multiple trips to shuttle our guests. The driver was very accommodating and didn't mind making multiple stops. I've used them for Proms for my kids and now this Wedding and always appreciate the way Devin has treated my family.
    Catie Married on 03/08/2014
    We got a Range Rover limo for our wedding day. It was a blast! We had them pick us up at the house where we were getting ready. The driver was super friendly & waited patiently for us (we were running a little late of course). The girls rode over in style, there were drinks and lots of room. Right after the ceremony, we had the limo driver take us over to the beach to take some pictures. He had a bottle of champagne waiting in the limo for us and gave us our space when we got to the beach. He was very friendly and their prices were fantastic!
    Allison Event on: 09/29/2013
    I'm the director of several locations and I wanted to show all my employees that they have really done a great job in growing sales this year, so I decided to treat them for their hardwork. I have 76 employees between my 3 offices and they are spread out...St. Pete, Land o lakes, and Oldsmar.

I called and spoke with Imperial One as they not only had the best prices, but they were also the most accommodating for my event as well as kind and courteous on the phone. I rented 3 different limos over 2 days. All of my employees were impressed with the service provided by this company. One of the best parts was that all 3 cars would arrive and pick up from the mall/lunch at the same time ensuring our separate groups got to meet and hang out before lunch.

If you are thinking of planning anything like this for your employees I would highly suggest you give Imperial One a call and show your employees the treatment they deserve.

Thank you again Imperial One for your service.

Real Weddings

• Emily & Sean
    45 photos · 11/16/2019

244 Shopping Avenue Sarasota, 34237
9419149501
Location of (Imperial One Limousine)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding