KingLee Wedding & Event Productions

Chandler, OK View map

KingLee Wedding & Event Productions strives to create the exquisite event you've been dreaming of. We want people to walk away saying "WOW, that was the most beautiful event I've ever been to!" but they won't remember that we did it, they will remember that it was YOURS!

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

Cera Married on 02/07/2015
    I believe I had the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen! I also believe every bride should feel that way on and after her wedding day! That is exactly how you will feel after using KingLee Wedding and Event Productions. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or any other even for that matter. Shannon and her team with KingLee have a wonderful eye for detail and can turn any venue into the venue of your dreams. I still can not get over how fabulous my wedding turned out. That is all because of the help from KingLee Wedding and Event Productions.
  • User1455640 Event on: 11/16/2013
    Shannon and her crew did an amazing job overall.
    Loved the decor, food was excellent.
    Shelly Married on 09/07/2013
    Shannon did a fantastic job with our wedding! Though we originally sought her out for catering and advice, she did so much more for us! She is extremely helpful and I couldn't have been happier with everything she did.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

The Oklahoma Photobooth Company The Oklahoma Photobooth Company Photo Booths

Absolutely Amazing Work!

RM Photography RM Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with KingLee Wedding and Events on several weddings and it is always a pleasure. They are highly professional and detail oriented. Everything is pristine down to the most minute detail. They have an amazing ability to take your visions and ideas and turn them into a reality for your big day. Not only are they great at fulfilling your requests, but also present you with their own unique ideas. They are cutting edge and always looking for ways to push the envelope and break away from the ordinary. In short, working with KingLee will guarantee a low-stress wedding of your dreams.

Chandler, 74834

By Appointment Only
Location of (KingLee Wedding & Event Productions)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding