Kingdom Destinations- Sarah Zets

Mebane, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kingdom Destinations- Sarah Zets is a travel agency based in Mebane, North Carolina, that specializes in destination weddings and honeymoons. Kingdom Destinations never charges a planning fee for their planning services. Sarah Zets knows that each couple is different, and customizes every itinerary to suit their unique needs and wants. With her close eye for detail and organizational skills, she works to make sure each soon-to-be-weds she serves has a fun and safe voyage.

Kingdom Destinations- Sarah Zets specializes in various destinations, including places throughout North America and the Caribbean. Sarah is there from start to finish for soon-to-be-weds, to give them peace of mind throughout their event. Sarah provides assistance throughout a couple's planning process, from handling bookings to creating custom itineraries. In addition to the big day, Kingdom Destinations can also schedule family vacations, romantic prenuptial trips, and Disney and Universal Orlando Resort bookings.

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
North America

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Steven T. Married on 07/23/2022

One of a Kind!!!!

One of a kind! I was the one tasked with planning an unbelievable trip. If it wasn't for Sarah, who knows what kind of trip I would have planned. Nothing like the amazing trip we did have, because I let a pro travel agent, Sarah, take over the trip planning. She uses an app to list out all important information about your trip which was very easy to access all in one place. It is priceless to be in a place you have never been before and to have all the do鈥檚 and don'ts, reservations, plane flight information, times, any changes or updates from your travel agent. No searching through emails or creating your own itinerary and who has the time it takes to put all of that together on their own. I wouldn't trust anyone else to plan our vacations that are so important to my family and I. I highly recommend you call Sarah to help you with planning your next incredible vacation!
  • Karina
    Karina T. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing short of amazing!

I am forever grateful for Sarah! I had no idea where to start when planning my wedding. She was so patient, offered amazing advice and input and helped me through every step of the way. She helped us book our resort, helped our wedding guests book their trip (everyone raves about how quick and helpful she was when responding), and set us up with appointments with our wedding team. She even offered to sit in on our meetings and take notes so I didn鈥檛 have to. She made everything so seamless, always was so quick to respond, and made our wedding dreams come true!

Kingdom Destinations- Sarah Zets's reply:

It has been such a joy working with you and Kyle on your destination wedding in Jamaica! I've loved working with all your guests to ensure they are able to attend and have an amazing time as well.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Kingdom Destinations- Sarah Zets 1
Offer

Who said the perfect wedding has to cost a fortune? At Sandalsand Beaches Resorts, a wedding is even better than you imagined, it can also be FREE with a 3 or more night stay.

FREE wedding includes:

• beautiful wedding location
  • five long stem dendrobium orchids in fuchsia bouquet
  • dendrobium orchid boutonniere
  • two-tier white fondant cake topped with fuchsia dendrobium orchids
  • decorative centerpiece & white table linens

Team

Sarah Zets
Sarah Zets
Travel Agent

I love to work with couples to plan and coordinate their dream honeymoons or destination weddings. I love getting to know them and customizing an itinerary that fits their needs.

Sandals Montego Bay
Beaches Negril
5.0 out of 5 rating , 9 Reviews

6171 Southwind Dr. Mebane, NC, 27302
910-616-3982
Location of (Kingdom Destinations- Sarah Zets)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding