Humble, Humble, TX 77346 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,697
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Kindred Soul Photography

Kindred Soul Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Humble, Texas- Serving couples throughout the United States and Worldwide. We love to work with couples to capture their special moments so that you and your loved ones may look back on it for years to come.

Kindred Soul Photography creates a memorable experience for everyone involved. We provide couples with a warm and romantic photography styles to memorialize your wedding day and offer many services, including additional hours and a second shooter. Kindred Soul Photography only works one event per day to ensure couples receive their full attention and care. Couples may receive their final photos via albums, canvas, digital files, flash mount, matted and/or regular prints, and Save the Dates. They also offer the following photography services:

• Boudoir shoot

Kindred Soul Photography 4
  • Samantha

Samantha Atchley · Married on 03/23/2019

Kindred Soul Photography - Amber Martin

Amber is just everything you need in a photographer and more. She's your hype girl, friend to lean on, confidence booster, an honest opinion, and everything in between. She finds the best shots, most creative ideas and perfect angles to make sure you get the photos you really want; and sometimes the photos you didn't even know you NEED! She listens to your concerns, and completely assures you that she's got it under control (and she does!). She's super experienced and brings her Amber flair to every shoot - she makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera, and is constantly going the extra mile for her clients. My bridal party was obsessed with her fun and laid back personality! I truly couldn't have hired a better photographer for my wedding, she cut out so much of the stress for me and I could enjoy my day without worrying about photos for a second, because I can always count on Amber to bring the magic! She can truly do it all, from the romantic, moody shoots to light and airy, golden hour photos; she just kills it every time. On top of having an extremely talented photographer, I could also completely be myself around her and I felt like she just gets me. I didn't just have a wedding photographer, I had a friend behind the camera! She's the best!

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Kindred Soul Photography 5
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 09/16/2018

I can't decide because I love all my pictures!

What can't I say about Amber Martin? She is pretty much the best thing ever and I am not just saying that because I am her office manager. I had already booked her as my photographer and become her friend before I started working for her. I had no doubt that my pictures would be spectacular. She is hilarious and loves her job. If you do not hire her, I will hunt you down...just kidding...kinda. Haha but for real! HIRE HER!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Kindred Soul Photography Price Rates

Kindred Soul Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,649.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,697.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Humble Humble, TX, 77346 See on map