22607 Braken Manor Lane, Katy, TX 77449 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Ken Maurice Studios

Hey Guys! I am honored that you stopped by to check us out. I am an artist at heart and enjoy sharing art with my friends and clients. (Sidebar: So many of my clients have become friends that I can't even really count).

So just in case you have a second to get to know me here are a few Q&A's:

Q: How long have you been a photographer?

A: All of my life! (Haha! Not really though) I have been shooting professionally for about 8 years!

Q: What made you choose wedding & lifestyle photography?

A: As I mentioned above (if you read that part), I am an artist, so it was really a "no brainer". I started out (in life) drawing, painting and even "air brushing" (back when that was cool), so transitioning into timeless photography was easy!

Q: How did you learn to shoot professionally?

A: Thanks to a very talented/seasoned photographer that allowed me to shadow him for quite some time... I learned a lot of wedding & event skills that way! I also studied, experimented, and learned on my own... the good old fashioned way.

Q: What sets you apart from the competition?

A: I don't see competition! I have several friends locally and nationally who are just great at what they do, too! We just all have very different styles and personalities. I will say this though, I think what makes me stand out is my love for vibrant color, clarity, and taking risks while shooting.

BONUS: Fun facts & Personal Stuff

I am a married, father of FIVE little people.

I love cheeseburgers more than life itself.

I am a licensed minister and love serving God's people (all of us).

I'm great at voice impersonations (pretty much any cartoon character or comedic actor)

I am an artist's artist so I LOVE shooting other photogs and creative minds!!!

Follow Ken Maurice Studios on

b1

2 Reviews for Ken Maurice Studios

Amanda Ogilvie · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Experience Ever

Ken is amazing at what he does! My husband and I had the best time taking pictures under Kens direction! He is so pleasant and peaceful and his energy matches his craft!!! Thank you!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Austin · Married on 04/09/2016

They were the Best!! My wife and I were truly Blessed to have such an awesom team that took care of our every need. Ken Maurice Studios is the way to go. They were amazing!! Thank you so much and God Bless!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Ken Maurice Studios Pricing

Ken Maurice Studios Price Rates

Ken Maurice Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 22607 Braken Manor Lane Katy, 77449 See on map