Kindred Light Studios

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

WELCOME, WE'RE SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!

If you're looking for a pair of photographers that will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and make sure your wedding day goes flawlessly, you have come to the right place! One of the most important decisions for your wedding is choosing your photographer. You spend months preparing for a day that goes by so fast and it is our job to capture every moment! When you look back at your day, you will relive and reminisce every detail and it is the one time in your life that every person that you love is in one room. Because of this, it is so important that you make the right decision with your vendors! We enjoy getting to know you as a couple and making sure to capture what makes you, you. You are going to be with us all day; from the moment you get ready, to the moment you celebrate at your reception. It's important to be comfortable.

We hope that we are the perfect match for you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Maggie
Maggie
Owner and Head Photographer

Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Maggie.

I have been photographing weddings for about 10 years but did not always think of myself as a wedding photographer. When I began photography, I photographed families, children and newborns. As the years went on, I realized that weddings were my niche. I really love how each wedding is unique and every couple has their "thing." That is my favorite part of photography: capturing what makes you, YOU.

When I'm not working, you will usually find me cuddled up on the couch binging a drama series on Netflix or booking a flight somewhere. Yes, I love to travel! If I didn't live in Cincinnati, I would live in London...or Dublin...or anywhere with good people and good atmosphere.

Something that not everyone knows about me:

I teach Spanish and I have a 100 lb golden retriever named Blueberry!

Amber
Amber
Owner and Head Photographer

I was introduced to photography at the age of 7 when my Mom founded her own photography studio. Assisting her with sessions & developing film in the bath tub are some of my favorite memories. After years of my Mom taking me under her wing, I found my passion. As a 90's kid brought up on Disney films, I am a hopeless romantic. I find so much joy in directing couples to be themselves and enjoy every moment of their wedding day. There are always tears behind my camera and I promise I will cry watching you come down the aisle.

Something that not everyone knows about me:

I am a new mom to a beautiful baby girl, Helen. And I also have three fur babies and probably over 100 plant children living at my house!

Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH, 45212
Location of (Kindred Light Studios)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding