Kimberly Santana Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Most Popular Price

Kimberly Santana Photography, LLC is a wedding and portrait photography company servicing the Central Florida area. For Kimberly, photography is more than just a job. It is her passion. She would love to capture the most treasured moments of your special day. Servicing weddings in the Central Florida area since 2016, Kimberly is equipped with the experience to bring out genuine emotion and capture the little moments that reflect your unique love story. Her style is natural, photojournalistic and traditional, and she takes pride in her eye for detail.

Kimberly Santana Photography, LLC offers several different wedding packages that include between 4-10 hours of coverage, digital images and a USB gallery. The following services are also offered through packages:

• Professional Retouch and Editing
  • Full print release
  • Multiple photographers
  • Engagement sessions
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Canvases, custom albums and quality prints
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200.00

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Kirsty
    Kirsty V. Getting married on 10/09/2021

Amazing Photographer

Kimberly is an amazing photographer, looking at her work made me feel a sense of elegance and grace. When I was booking Kimberly, she responded to me within minutes and had details to all of questions. I really appreciate her attention to detail (because that's how I function) and her easy access to getting in touch with her was wonderful.

We met up with Kimberly at a nearby Starbucks pre-covid time and she took the time to explain all her package prices and worked with our specific needs. We loved her personality right away and knew she was the photographer for us.

We postponed our big wedding to 2021 and decided to do a "minimony" in October 2020. Kimberly helped us out with a few hours of her time and we had such a fantastic day. We had a small wedding because my (now) husband and I have very ill parents, we wanted to have them at our wedding and Kimberly took the time to take beautiful and meaningful photos for us to cherish and have. This was very special to us.

During the wedding day, Kimberly brought extra props and I thought it was a nice touch to help us make our day so romantic and special, I think she went above and beyond for us with her sweet gestures.

Kimberly's prices and services were well worth the outcome! She is so easy to work with and so patient and kind. I'm incredibly happy to work with her again in the future for an even bigger wedding and more hours together! I would recommend Kimberly to anyone that needs a photographer for any occasion!
  • Aj Orsini
    Aj Orsini Married on 03/27/2021

Simply the best photographer!!

I found Kimberly through wedding wire and I’m so thankful I did!! From the beginning she was soo easy to communicate with and had such great ideas! Her photography style is incredible and she’s able to fully catch the emotion in her photos! The day of the wedding was great she was extremely patient and helpful and our photos looked stunning! I have found my forever photographer with Kimberly!
    Kathryn M. Married on 02/01/2021

A Dream Come True..

From the second I spoke on the phone with Kimberly almost a year before my wedding, I knew I had made the right decision hiring her to capture my wedding day. Inquiring about her packages and approach to weddings was like talking to a dear friend who genuinely cared about making the process stress free and everything I had been dreaming of.
    This feeling carried over when my husband and I met with Kimberly in person for our engagement shoot. She was so kind, patient and accommodating which really put my husband and I at ease as we were not accustomed to getting our photos taken. The experience was so great and effortless that it made us so much more excited and ready to have Kimberly work her magic at our wedding.
    So it was no surprise that when wedding day came, Kimberly went above in beyond. She had a thorough time line for us, great communication, and left no detail out. During the wedding she was attentive and efficient, so much so that we even got to make it to cocktail hour to mingle with guests before reception. Kimberly did not miss a single thing and once I got my photos back, I was so thankful Kimberly was so experienced and detailed oriented that she made sure nothing went unnoticed; from the big details to the tiniest ones. She made everyone at the wedding feel so comfortable and it showed in the results of our photos. It was like having a dear friend capture the happiest day of my life and she truly is the reason that day will live on forever in my mind and now in print.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Kimberly Santana Photography Price Rates

Apopka Apopka, FL, 32703
850-713-5320
Location of (Kimberly Santana Photography)

Kimberly Santana Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kimberly Santana Photography include in the starting price?

Kimberly Santana Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Kimberly Santana Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kimberly Santana Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Kimberly Santana Photography offer?

Kimberly Santana Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kimberly Santana Photography offer?

Kimberly Santana Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kimberly Santana Photography offer for wedding events?

Kimberly Santana Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kimberly Santana Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kimberly Santana Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding