Kimberly Santana Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Kirsty
    Kirsty V. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing Photographer

Kimberly is an amazing photographer, looking at her work made me feel a sense of elegance and grace. When I was booking Kimberly, she responded to me within minutes and had details to all of questions. I really appreciate her attention to detail (because that's how I function) and her easy access to getting in touch with her was wonderful.

We met up with Kimberly at a nearby Starbucks pre-covid time and she took the time to explain all her package prices and worked with our specific needs. We loved her personality right away and knew she was the photographer for us.

We postponed our big wedding to 2021 and decided to do a "minimony" in October 2020. Kimberly helped us out with a few hours of her time and we had such a fantastic day. We had a small wedding because my (now) husband and I have very ill parents, we wanted to have them at our wedding and Kimberly took the time to take beautiful and meaningful photos for us to cherish and have. This was very special to us.

During the wedding day, Kimberly brought extra props and I thought it was a nice touch to help us make our day so romantic and special, I think she went above and beyond for us with her sweet gestures.

Kimberly's prices and services were well worth the outcome! She is so easy to work with and so patient and kind. I'm incredibly happy to work with her again in the future for an even bigger wedding and more hours together! I would recommend Kimberly to anyone that needs a photographer for any occasion!
  • Aj Orsini
    Aj Orsini Married on 03/27/2021

Simply the best photographer!!

I found Kimberly through wedding wire and I’m so thankful I did!! From the beginning she was soo easy to communicate with and had such great ideas! Her photography style is incredible and she’s able to fully catch the emotion in her photos! The day of the wedding was great she was extremely patient and helpful and our photos looked stunning! I have found my forever photographer with Kimberly!
    Kathryn M. Married on 02/01/2021

A Dream Come True..

From the second I spoke on the phone with Kimberly almost a year before my wedding, I knew I had made the right decision hiring her to capture my wedding day. Inquiring about her packages and approach to weddings was like talking to a dear friend who genuinely cared about making the process stress free and everything I had been dreaming of.
    This feeling carried over when my husband and I met with Kimberly in person for our engagement shoot. She was so kind, patient and accommodating which really put my husband and I at ease as we were not accustomed to getting our photos taken. The experience was so great and effortless that it made us so much more excited and ready to have Kimberly work her magic at our wedding.
    So it was no surprise that when wedding day came, Kimberly went above in beyond. She had a thorough time line for us, great communication, and left no detail out. During the wedding she was attentive and efficient, so much so that we even got to make it to cocktail hour to mingle with guests before reception. Kimberly did not miss a single thing and once I got my photos back, I was so thankful Kimberly was so experienced and detailed oriented that she made sure nothing went unnoticed; from the big details to the tiniest ones. She made everyone at the wedding feel so comfortable and it showed in the results of our photos. It was like having a dear friend capture the happiest day of my life and she truly is the reason that day will live on forever in my mind and now in print.
    Andres G. Married on 11/06/2020

Best Photographer in Florida

Kim and her team are awesome!! Her quality of pictures brought life to our special day. Also, I have never met a person more coordinated than her. Not once did we worry about our timeline. She’s extremely professional and courteous. Best way to put it, Kim gets it done. Check out her IG:@kimberlysantanaphotography
  • Gloriam
    Gloriam G. Married on 08/15/2020

Magically romantic photography

Kimberly is an excellent photographer. She provided us with the most beautiful engagement pictures.
  • Melanee
    Melanee G. Married on 06/13/2020

Kimberly was such a wonderful part of our wedding

Her work and her energy made our day so amazing and we felt comfortable at all times!
    Jessica F. Married on 02/22/2020

AMAZING! Hire her now!

The second I met Kimberly I knew she was the perfect photographer for me. It sounds like I am writing vows for her haha but I am just so obsessed with her! My husband turned to me during the wedding and said she was the greatest person there. We are so grateful for everything Kimberly has done for us from engagement, boudoir, to the wedding day. She always made us feel comfortable and relaxed. We enjoyed every second we were around her. My husband was not excited to be taking all these pictures but Kimberly made us comfortable and was extremely efficient. Great team! I've seen a sneak peak and the pictures blow me away. So talented and just a joy to be around. Thanks Kimberly!
  • O
    Olivia M. Married on 02/09/2020

Excellent Experience!

Kimberly was so great to work with! She was recommended by a friend and we hired her only a few weeks before our wedding. She was professional, patient, and her photos turned out beautifully. We can’t wait to see our full gallery and will definitely use her again in the future!
  • Vicky
    Vicky S. Married on 01/18/2020

Professional

We hired Kimberly to do our wedding photos and she was just simply wonderful! She was not only professional but she understood we had a budget and helped craft a package that would help us maintain that budget, while still producing amazing photos. Even when family kept asking her for extra pictures, she kept her cool. Thanks for making us feel comfortable and at ease from day 1. So YES, I highly recommend her!
  • Y
    Yenisleidys D. Married on 12/22/2019

Kimberly and Sara were amazing the day of our wedding. Would definitely recommend her services.

Kimberly and Sara were very professional and attentive. We are so happy with our photos :)
  • Gabriela
    Gabriela Married on 12/14/2019

Well we’ve shared all of our sneak peeks on social media already!

Kimberly was/is amazing photographer. From her professionalism to how fun she makes the photo shoots. We met her at our engagement session and instantly felt super comfortable. She made sure my chin and angles were perfect. Then wedding day, i can go on and on. She was on time, professional, took every photograph we requested, even when i, the bride was about done with pictures she reminded me how i would cherish them forever and she was right. Literally 24 hours after our wedding we received the sneak peeks, and we’ve literally shared the entire sneak peek album about a million times on social media. I really could go on and on. Kimberly has become our go to photographer and will use her again for future family and anniversary pictures!
    Aubree Married on 12/07/2019

Unforgettable!

I had chosen a different photographer for my wedding but was less than thrilled with our engagement photos, so I was in a rush to find another....by amazing luck I came across Kimberly’s website and knew I had to have her!! Her photos are nothing short of spectacular and amazing. It was very easy to communicate with her via email or phone, answered all questions, and she was so very professional and fun! She made our day feel relaxed and easy while she did all the hard work! She brought a second photographer Justin who is amazing as well! Unfortunately I do not live in FL where I got married but I would use her again and again! Highly recommend!
    Kait F. Married on 11/15/2019

Incredible!!

Kimberly was an incredible person to work with. She helped to make our wedding day so special!! Kimberly was extremely flexible with scheduling, meetings, calls and emails. Herself, along with her second shooter Angela, helped our large families move through pictures seamlessly, and kept an incredibly positive and uplifting mood through the whole afternoon/night! I would/do recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer, and I look forward to working with her in our future!!
  • Meghan
    Meghan M. Married on 11/01/2019

Could not imagine the day without her!

Kimberly was beyond incredible! Our photos could not have come out more perfectly and she made everyone feel comfortable and confident. We didn't have a planner or a day of coordinator and without her helping to lead the day and making our timeline run smoothly, it wouldn't have been the same. My family and friends still cannot get over the amazing photos!!!!
  • Francis
    Francis Married on 10/18/2019

Every photo is beautiful

Kimberly was amazing. She was so warm, friendly and easy going — but at the same time, totally knew what she was doing and was very professional. She did a great job of keeping me at ease and keeping photos and activities on track. She even bustled my dress in a very last minute pinch minutes before we went out for our first dance. Also the photos came amazing. My husband and I do not consider ourselves photogenic people but we love all of the (almost 800) photos we got back.
  • Elienisse
    Elienisse S. Married on 09/12/2019

Simply amazing.

Where do I even start?! Kimberly has been a part of our wedding journey since the beginning! From our engagement shoot and our humble idea of eloping, to our 95+ guest wedding at cypress grove. Kimberly and her assistant calmed so many nerves and made me feel so beautiful during my wedding day (despite the random rain that struck our outdoor wedding). But most importantly, Kimberly made the entire process FUN for my husband, family/friends, and myself! Kimberly truly captured my wedding day exactly how I had pictured it in my head and I couldn’t be happier! Do yourself a favor and book her!!!!!!!
    Jacqueline C. Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Photography

Kimberly photographed our daughters wedding day and we are so pleased with the photographs. Her work is creative and the candid pictures are heart warming. She truly captured the special day in photographs. You will not go wrong working with Beverly, she is a gem.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic Experience

I was at a loss of who would do my photos because I am soo particular of what I look like in photos. I had a very specific standard and she met it with flying colors. I wanted my pictures to be trendy and flattering but also be filled with sincerity and authenticity. I would recommend Kimberly to anyone! she has such a down to earth personality and so creative. She was experienced and professional in everything. We will cherish our pictures forever.
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 11/19/2018

She is absolutely a sweetheart and really cares about her clients

From the first time we met at the engagement photo shoot I knew she was going to make my wedding photos spectacular! She is so key on details and capturing special moments. She makes you feel comfortable and makes it easy for the couple. I will definitely use her for anything else from here on out.
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 11/11/2018

A picture is worth a thousand words

When we first started wedding planning, I knew instantly that I wanted Kimberly to photograph our wedding. I’ve seen her photos first hand and also on her website. She is the absolute best. We initially reached out to her via on Facebook Messenger and she called us back within 24 hours - if not sooner. From our first meeting to the actual wedding date, she was beyond flexible, courteous, full of ideas and her work was/is spotless. She has multiple packages to choose from. The package we chose included engagement pictures and a second photographer. For our engagement pictures, we spoke on the phone, through text and emails and shared our ideas of where we’d like to get them done. She was able to take our vision and put it into reality. We had our dog and my son also join us and to have our whole family be in our engagement photos meant the world to us. Kimberly was beyond patient and accommodating. Throughout the whole process, she kept in contact with us, if something changed she kept us up to date. Last Sunday we got married and it was the best day of our lives, many thanks to Kimberly Santana for capturing those moments. She is extremely easy to work with and very down to earth. We look forward to having her photograph more of our lives and any events that may take place. Simply the best!
    Sharon Married on 10/14/2018

Sharon Lugo

Kimberly is exceptional! She was not only very reassuring during the crazy planning process, she offered advice and guidence. She agreed to meet with me a few days before the wedding to go through the day’s events and show me where in the area was best to take pictures. I felt more relieved after that meeting. As a bride you want that day to be perfect and pictures are the memories you get to keep. Kimberly was excellent at making this happen. She captured the feeling and emotions of the wedding day with a calm and professional manner. After looking at our photos, we are more than happy to have picked her to take our pictures. We love her and her work. Over all she was amazing and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone who wants wants to have beautiful memories of their event!
    Stephanie Married on 09/09/2018
    Kimberly is AMAZING! She was able to capture the most special moments out of wedding. From our first look, the glances between just the two of us, to special moments with family and friends. If you want a photographer who will exceed everything you hoped for, Kimberly is it!
    Alana Married on 05/12/2018
    I just recivied my wedding photos from Kimberly and we absolutely love them! She was professional,kind and patient with us. Her passion for photography showed in every photo. We definitely recommend her to anyone looking for quality,professional photos.
    -Schissler family
    Kristin Event on: 04/19/2018
    Kimberly did a wonderful job capturing our family’s photographs. She was able to capture the personality of each person and the love between us! She was professional and everything about the shoot flowed easily. Our photos were ready in a timely fashion and I could not be happier about the whole experience.
    Jessica Married on 10/14/2017
    I am beyond pleased that I chose Kimberly to photograph my wedding. From our initial contact, to the final delivery, she was prompt, courteous, professional and an overall pleasure to work with. Kimberly has an amazing talent and knew just the right angles, positions and lighting to get the ideal shots. She captured the wedding in the exact way I envisioned it, and then some! I will definitely hire her again for any future photography needs and highly recommend her to anyone.