Kimberly J Imagery

Tallahassee, FL View map Visit website
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

Kimberly J. Imagery is a wedding photography company located in Tallahassee, Florida. Owner Kimberly Jones has an elegant and sophisticated style and specializes in capturing images that bring your unique love story and legacy to life. She strives to preserve all the special moments of your celebration, from candid kisses to moments of joyous laughter to romantic and longing gazes.

Kimberly J. Imagery offers couples photography, elopement packages, bridal portraits, graphic design services, and even some videography. On your wedding day, she provides all-day coverage and will be by your side throughout the festivities. Her wedding packages also come with complimentary engagement sessions. Kimberly will even be able to create a custom SnapChat filter at the venue or your choice that your guests will enjoy using.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2250

Boudoir Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date
    Paula S. Married on 09/06/2021

Awesome experience and very professional

Simply put I
    It was an awesome experience
    Crystal Married on 09/02/2021

Best moments of my life

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Kim on a few occasions such as my maternity, family, and wedding pictures and each time she’s blown my mind while exceeded my expectations. She’s great with taking your ideas and creating a timeless story by capturing the perfect moments, while allowing us to be ourselves during the sessions. She’s simply amazing in all areas whether it’s boudoir, sexy, intimate, celebratory, or just being in the moment and would highly recommend her to anyone.
    Victoria R. Married on 06/20/2021

Highly Recommend

Kim did such a great job. I enjoyed her warm and pleasant attitude. She was able to capture some wonderful pictures of my dad who never takes good pictures. I really enjoyed working with her.

Real Weddings

Team

Kimberly J
Kimberly J
Owner

My name is Kimberly, but you can call me Kim. I am the owner and lead photographer for Kimberly J. Imagery. I am a creative storyteller who takes pride in capturing your love story in the most authentic way. I specialize in capturing, classy, sophisticated, and timeless images.

I am originally from The Windy City, but now I am happy to provide service to the Tallahassee region and beyond!

When I am not behind the lens, I teach special needs middle school students, love all things diy, and grow organic produce. So if you have a question about gardening, don't be afraid to ask.

Patience, creativity, and flexibility are my strengths, and I use every ounce of that to document the big and small details of your wedding day.

220 w Park ave Tallahassee, FL, 32311
850-854-8775

Monday-Friday 3pm-8pm
Location of (Kimberly J Imagery)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding