111 E. Aspen Suite 2, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Kim Duncan Design

Kim Duncan Design provides interior design & luxury wedding & event design services throughout the the United States & world wide. To date Kim and her team has worked with clients in Arizona, California, Utah, Wisconsin, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Costa Rica & Mexico.

6 Reviews for Kim Duncan Design

Tori · Married on 06/23/2018

Hiring Kim was one of the best decisions we made in regards to our wedding. She took the vision that I had for my wedding day and made it into a gorgeous reality! She was incredible accommodating and gave us so much advice. Not to mention she also connected us with great vendors in Flagstaff and in Phoenix that made our day even more special. Alyssa, the wedding coordinator Kim used for our wedding, was especially great! You are truly able to tell that this is a job Kim loves doing. There is no way I will ever be able to thank her enough!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Mehul · Married on 03/05/2016

Kim Duncan Design seriously knows how to make someone's dream come true and leave all the guests and vendors in awe! Being a vendor in the industry for nearly 10 years, I have seen lots of weddings, but the one we had the pleasure of doing with Kim and her team in Flagstaff was just over the top beautiful and stunning. Everything was done to perfect and it was not easy I am sure. There were so many moving parts and vendors involved to make it happen at a location that is also not easy to work with. Plus the possibility of rain and thunder made it harder and then the fact it hailed and stormed for nearly an hour just as the reception was beginning but still got the show started and controlled any issues there were with the tent under all the weather- amazing work! The entire team was very helpful and attentive, even in the planning stages I had many questions and always had someone there to help me so we would do our best for the couple. I recommend Kim and her team to anyone. This was their first indian wedding and you could never tell this was their first time doing it. Fabulous work, just fabulous! Look forward to working together again in the near future.

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/21/2014

Kim is a visionary and miracle worker. A true talent and a joy to work with. We feel so lucky to have had her design our gorgeous mountain wedding, and we give her our highest recommendation!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Kim Duncan Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Agave of Sedona Wedding and Event Center
    Agave of Sedona Wedding and Event Center Banquet Halls

Kim is a decor artist. She is creative and fun to work with. We highly endorse her services.

• Cameron & Kelly Arizona Photographers
    Cameron & Kelly Arizona Photographers Wedding Photographers

Kim is one of the best designers we know. She can design anything for anyone. I used her for my own wedding in 2006 and she was hooked and started designing weddings (as well as interior spaces). Kim goes the extra mile and always add something special for her clients. If Kim designs your wedding it will be unique and beautiful. You are getting a true artist when you hire Kim!

• Tangled Lilac Photography
    Tangled Lilac Photography Wedding Photographers

Kim will take your ideas, passions, and favorite things and turn them into a beautiful, elegant presentation. She is creative, has very unique ideas, and will work until your vision comes to life. You will not find anyone else that will work harder for you to make your wedding day spectacular. I've worked with her on several weddings in the US, and have to say she is one of the most creative and dedicated event designers in the country. If you hire her, you can sit back and enjoy your planning process knowing that every last detail of your wedding will be perfect and fabulous.

• 111 E. Aspen Suite 2, Suite 2 Flagstaff, AZ, 86001 See on map