Kilen Murphy Films

13210 SE 7th Street Unit Q74, Vancouver, WA 98683 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Kilen Murphy Films

Seriously who has met another Kilen before? I am half Irish, half wedding wizard. You were probably expecting me to tell you I love capturing moments, going on an adventure and meeting new people who hopefully become friends. But for me, wedding films are much deeper than this. Three years ago I had a successful corporate job and was living a comfortable life. But the moment I started photographing couples, it quickly made me question my purpose and where I wanted to go.

Are whole lives we are conditioned to think that are passions are for after we clock out for work and can’t exist in our careers. But I wanted to change that. So, two years ago I took the crazy risk of starting my own business. Because telling a story with a camera allows me to bring incomparable value into your lives. While at the same time giving me a happiness I have never felt with anything else. Beyond whether its photos or a film we create together. Beyond the money and the little things I do to make it a great experience. I want to leave behind a story of your day that you and your family will cherish forever.

Follow Kilen Murphy Films on

Kilen Murphy Films 5
Kilen Murphy Films 6
Kilen Murphy Films 7

Courtney · Getting married on 01/01/2020

A complete experience from beginning to end!

As a fellow photographer being on the other side of the lens, I can honestly say Kilen is AMAZING! His energy and excitement before, during and after the shoot was contagious. This is not someone who is just taking some pictures for you. Working with him his a complete experience even before you SEE your images. During the shoot I felt completely myself, and not like I was posing or pretending. He captures genuine emotion, movement and will deliver some of the most stunning images you have ever seen yourself in!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Courtney · Getting married on 08/10/2019

First & foremost, Kilen is excellent! Secondly, this is coming from a couple of photography lovers. Upon entering the world of wedding planning, we prioritized finding our ideal photographer even before nailing down our venue and date. After stumbling upon glowing reviews for Kilen & his work on this website, we stalked his Instagram account and were thoroughly impressed. It was a surprise to find someone's work we liked so much in our own town (Vancouver, WA) when there are countless photographers in the Portland area, especially so soon in our planning process. We aren't even getting married until August 2019 but already have our engagement photos done and are blown away by the results. We are also avid drone photography fans- and Kilen's got that covered too. Kilen is just as dedicated to his craft as he is to developing a great relationship with his clients. We almost don't want to post this glowing review because we want to (selfishly) keep Kilen's work to ourselves for any future family functions. But the pictures are too good not to share our positive experience! The more we work with Kilen, the more excited and certain we are that he is the right person to capture our wedding memories next summer.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Award

Kilen Murphy Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Dionne Kraus Photography
    Dionne Kraus Photography Wedding Photographers

Kilen is a fantastic photographer and an all around amazing person. He is equal parts professional and crazy talented. He has been amazing to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

• 13210 SE 7th Street Unit Q74 Vancouver, WA, 98683 See on map