13210 SE 7th St, Vancouver, WA 98683 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Kilen Murphy Films

Seriously who has met another Kilen before? I am half Irish, half wedding wizard. You were probably expecting me to tell you I love capturing moments, going on an adventure and meeting new people who hopefully become friends. But for me, wedding films are much deeper than this. Three years ago I had a successful corporate job and was living a comfortable life. But the moment I started photographing couples, it quickly made me question my purpose and where I wanted to go.

Are whole lives we are conditioned to think that are passions are for after we clock out for work and can’t exist in our careers. But I wanted to change that. So, two years ago I took the crazy risk of starting my own business. Because telling a story with a camera allows me to bring incomparable value into your lives. While at the same time giving me a happiness I have never felt with anything else. Beyond whether its photos or a film we create together. Beyond the money and the little things I do to make it a great experience. I want to leave behind a story of your day that you and your family will cherish forever.

Follow Kilen Murphy Films on

Other couples have also viewed

• Abby Rae Photography

28 Reviews for Kilen Murphy Films

• Erica

Erica L. · Married on 05/12/2020

The BEST photographer!

Kilen brings a vibe that is unbeatable for your wedding day. He captures authentic moments with the perfect amount of direction that leaves you with images for your wall, but also to put away in a scrapbook. Can't imagine any other photographer for our day, and I can't wait to see what he does in the video world.

Sent on 03/08/2021

Courtney · Married on 01/01/2020

A complete experience from beginning to end!

As a fellow photographer being on the other side of the lens, I can honestly say Kilen is AMAZING! His energy and excitement before, during and after the shoot was contagious. This is not someone who is just taking some pictures for you. Working with him his a complete experience even before you SEE your images. During the shoot I felt completely myself, and not like I was posing or pretending. He captures genuine emotion, movement and will deliver some of the most stunning images you have ever seen yourself in!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Emily · Married on 09/08/2019

Look no further. This guy is AMAZING!!

If you are looking for a wedding Photographer... look no further. SERIOUSLY, this is your guy. I couldn't reccomend Kilen any more! Since our first contact, he was nothing short of hilarious and personable. From our beautiful engagement video to our wedding day, he made our whole experience so much more magical than I could have ever dreamt! Even with things going astray with our wedding day timeline, Kilen helped calm my nerves and made us feel so relaxed. People at the wedding really enjoyed Kilen's presence and he really made a great impression on all of our family friends. He is like a bonus awesome friend at the wedding!!

Now.. let's talk about his photos he delivered to us..
    MAGICAL! He has such a passionate and creative approach to his photography that it's no wonder the photos turned out so amazing! We feel genuinely so blessed we were given the opportunity to work with Kilen. Do yourself a favor and check this guy out! You HAVE to meet him!

Sent on 11/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Dionne Kraus Photography Wedding Photographers

Kilen is a fantastic photographer and an all around amazing person. He is equal parts professional and crazy talented. He has been amazing to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

• 13210 SE 7th St Vancouver, WA, 98683 See on map
    Location of (Kilen Murphy Films)