Kilen Murphy Films

13210 SE 7th Street Unit Q74, Vancouver, WA 98683 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Kilen Murphy Films

Seriously who has met another Kilen before? I am half Irish, half wedding wizard. You were probably expecting me to tell you I love capturing moments, going on an adventure and meeting new people who hopefully become friends. But for me, wedding films are much deeper than this. Three years ago I had a successful corporate job and was living a comfortable life. But the moment I started photographing couples, it quickly made me question my purpose and where I wanted to go.

Are whole lives we are conditioned to think that are passions are for after we clock out for work and can’t exist in our careers. But I wanted to change that. So, two years ago I took the crazy risk of starting my own business. Because telling a story with a camera allows me to bring incomparable value into your lives. While at the same time giving me a happiness I have never felt with anything else. Beyond whether its photos or a film we create together. Beyond the money and the little things I do to make it a great experience. I want to leave behind a story of your day that you and your family will cherish forever.

Follow Kilen Murphy Films on

Photos 13 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

26 Reviews for Kilen Murphy Films

Emily · Married on 09/08/2019

Look no further. This guy is AMAZING!!

If you are looking for a wedding Photographer... look no further. SERIOUSLY, this is your guy. I couldn't reccomend Kilen any more! Since our first contact, he was nothing short of hilarious and personable. From our beautiful engagement video to our wedding day, he made our whole experience so much more magical than I could have ever dreamt! Even with things going astray with our wedding day timeline, Kilen helped calm my nerves and made us feel so relaxed. People at the wedding really enjoyed Kilen's presence and he really made a great impression on all of our family friends. He is like a bonus awesome friend at the wedding!!

Now.. let's talk about his photos he delivered to us..
    MAGICAL! He has such a passionate and creative approach to his photography that it's no wonder the photos turned out so amazing! We feel genuinely so blessed we were given the opportunity to work with Kilen. Do yourself a favor and check this guy out! You HAVE to meet him!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2019

First & foremost, Kilen is excellent! Secondly, this is coming from a couple of photography lovers. Upon entering the world of wedding planning, we prioritized finding our ideal photographer even before nailing down our venue and date. After stumbling upon glowing reviews for Kilen & his work on this website, we stalked his Instagram account and were thoroughly impressed. It was a surprise to find someone's work we liked so much in our own town (Vancouver, WA) when there are countless photographers in the Portland area, especially so soon in our planning process. We aren't even getting married until August 2019 but already have our engagement photos done and are blown away by the results. We are also avid drone photography fans- and Kilen's got that covered too. Kilen is just as dedicated to his craft as he is to developing a great relationship with his clients. We almost don't want to post this glowing review because we want to (selfishly) keep Kilen's work to ourselves for any future family functions. But the pictures are too good not to share our positive experience! The more we work with Kilen, the more excited and certain we are that he is the right person to capture our wedding memories next summer.

Sent on 06/04/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kilen Murphy Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3100
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
    Multi. Cameras
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Dionne Kraus Photography Wedding Photographers

Kilen is a fantastic photographer and an all around amazing person. He is equal parts professional and crazy talented. He has been amazing to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

• 13210 SE 7th Street Unit Q74 Vancouver, WA, 98683 See on map
    360-529-3315 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kilen Murphy Films)