Kibler Productions

• Shamrock Studios

2 Reviews for Kibler Productions

• X

Shannon · Married on 04/12/2008

My husband and I LOVED the wedding video that Kibler Productions made for us!!! It was like watching a TV wedding when we sat down to watch it but they added really special, personal touches to it. The ceremony was never interrupted with cameras or sounds...I had no idea where the cameras or mics even were but they were situated perfectly to record everything. They were very respectful of our service. My husband was mic'ed so I didn't have to worry about wires or anything weird like that in my dress. We could hear and see everything perfectly on the finished product. I didn't have to worry or think about them OR the video on the wedding day.

My family loved to video too. They were impressed with the hard work the Kiblers did & how nice they were. I can't say enough good things about how professional they were and how special our video is! We got it in a timely manner too.

Mr. Kibler showed up, did his thing without any issues, was a true professional, and nice guy to boot! Everyone was awesome. He made the process of choosing our package easy and straightforward by really listening to what we needed and wanted. Some of our vendors were pains to work with but they were a real blessing on our special day. I am so glad I went with Kibler Productions!

If you have any questions please email me at ShannonAndToddsWedding@gmail.com!

Sent on 08/06/2008

Loucinda · Married on 06/25/2005

I would recommend Kibler Productions. His prices are very very reasonable, yet the quality of his work is superior. We are so thrilled that we chose Jeremiah Kibler for our wedding. You should too!

Sent on 06/11/2008

• Morgantown, 26506 See on map
    Location of (Kibler Productions)