ki photography

Santa Clara, CA View map

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
    Brenda Married on 06/28/2008
    I can ‘t rave enough about KI Photography. Kristian and his team were awesome!! He took the most magical pictures at our wedding, they truly took my breath away! After seeing his work we knew we couldn’t go wrong, and knew when we met him this was going to be an amazing experience. You can tell how much passion he has for his art, and we’re grateful to be among the lucky couples to work with him.
    T Married on 05/24/2008
    There are so many things that people say are important about your wedding day, it gets obnoxious. However, my trustworthy college roommate said the one thing she would do-over was to make sure her pictures were of higher quality. After having survived the wedding planning process, I'm glad I listened to her.
    I really was set on a photojournalistic style with a sprinkling of portraits to satisfy family. Kristian superseded my expectations. He captured the most elegant and touching moments of the night that I know I'll cherish forever. Several people have told me they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen. Others have told me they look like they're straight out of a magazine. Maybe they're just being nice, but regardless of what they're saying, I couldn't be more pleased with them.
    If you're looking for memories transformed into art, I'd pick Kristian. Good luck!
    An-Chia Married on 04/26/2008
    I love Kristian's work and he was easy to work with. I had Kristian for my wedding in April. He is very subtle and has an artistic eye to find perfect shots. Many of the pictures I like, I had no idea when he took them.

His work on his website is a pretty good indication of the product you will be receiving. He gives you the master CD with everything after he is done touching up some of the pictures. His pricing is pretty competitive for the level of his work.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Thomas Hughes Films Thomas Hughes Films Wedding Videographers

Ki Photography is a delight to work with and gives their clients a tremendous product and great customer service!

Villa Montalvo at Montalvo Arts Center Villa Montalvo at Montalvo Arts Center Mansion Weddings

I recently worked with Ki at a wedding at the Villa. His low-key unobtrusive style was appreciated by all. I've seen many photographers jump and push their way through the guests to capture a shot. His work is beautiful and he is a delight to work with. Please contact him for a consultation.

Flower Divas, Inc. Flower Divas, Inc. Wedding Florists

Wonderful to work with, professional and courteous, punctual and his work speaks for itself! Shawna Futagaki-Owner/CEO Flower Divas, Inc.

4105 Tobin Circle Santa Clara, 95054
Location of (ki photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding