Khapture Photography & Design

Dallas, TX View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

I am an experienced Dallas area Wedding Photographer who specializes in providing a high-end experience while creating authentic art that lasts for generation after generation. We help prepare the wedding timeline for the big day and offer an awesome referral list of other wedding professionals that we have worked with in the past. Our clients cherish the art of photography and love the products we offer. Let's set a date to sit down and have dinner! I'd love to meet you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3900

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• MEAGAN
    Meagan Married on 07/14/2018
    My husband and I had been looking for a photographer for many months for our wedding. We could not find a photographer that was in our budget with a style we liked.
    We didn't find Andrea, Andrea found us! We had taken our engagement pictures in Canada and we had told our photographer that we could not find someone to photograph our wedding. She posted the details on her photography board. Andrea got in contact with us.
    Andrea was at our wedding for 8 hours and brought a second photographer. Her price was in line with our budget for the time we wanted!
    From the moment we talked with Andrea she was energetic, kind, showed us her wedding portfolio, and answered any questions we had. She was in contact with us until our wedding day. She helped us create a list of the shots we wanted at the wedding. She created a wedding day timeline so that we could get all the pictures we wanted before she left!
    Andrea was very accommodating if we wanted to add pictures at last minutes, she told everyone where they needed to stand and how to pose.
    We really enjoyed working with Andrea. Wedding pictures seem to be endless, however, she made it seem quick and fun!
    Two days after our wedding, Andrea sent us a sneak peak of our photos. They looked amazing!
    Using Andrea as our wedding photographer was the best decision. We would recommend her to anyone!
    Stacey Married on 06/26/2018
    I hired Andrea for my wedding in July, 2017. I had planned to have a friend take pictures and not hire a photographer, but I am SO GLAD that I changed my mind and found Andrea. She was super helpful and accommodating from the very beginning. I was, first of all, completely clueless about weddings. I had been to a couple but never been involved in one and now I was trying to figure all this out for my own wedding. On top of that, we were travelling to TX from CA for our wedding. Needless to say, I was a bit frazzled. Andrea was so helpful! She asked me for a wedding timeline and I didn't have a clue what to do, so she sent me a wedding timeline herself! The day of the wedding she arrived on time, and was very professional introducing herself and her partner to each party. There was a photographer for both the groom's and bride's parties, and I thought that was amazing. They stayed through the entire wedding, and even cut their breaks short when they saw things they thought should be photographed. I will also mention now that it was 100+ degrees outside and our wedding was outdoors. She didn't even seem to let that faze her as she was all over the place snapping pictures of guests, the bridal party, the reception, even the food truck that we had. After the wedding, I received a GORGEOUS leather bound photo album with some of the best wedding pictures in it, as well as an adorable USB full of pictures. Even after the wedding, I had to change addresses last minute after the album was already sent, and Andrea was tracking the package the entire time to ensure I received it and loved the photos. I would HIGHLY recommend Khapture Photography and Design to anyone!
    Maura Married on 10/27/2017
    I was so happy with my pictures and she was absolutely super nice and easy to work with. Always on time and very detailed.

Dallas, TX, 75154
Location of (Khapture Photography & Design)

Khapture Photography & Design frequently asked questions

What photography services does Khapture Photography & Design include in the starting price?

Khapture Photography & Design includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Khapture Photography & Design include in their most popular wedding package?

Khapture Photography & Design includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Khapture Photography & Design offer?

Khapture Photography & Design offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Khapture Photography & Design offer?

Khapture Photography & Design offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Khapture Photography & Design offer for wedding events?

Khapture Photography & Design offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Khapture Photography & Design and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Khapture Photography & Design is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding