30 Lure Court, Durham, NC 27713 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Kevin Seifert Wedding Photography

Kevin Seifert Wedding Photography is an award-winning North Carolina company operated by principal wedding photographer Kevin Seifert. The website, http://www.kevinseifert.com/, also offers resources for brides planning their wedding. A smooth wedding makes for a happy couple which produces better images. As a destination wedding photographer and NC based photographer, I look to build a relationship with the bride & groom prior to the wedding week. Your special day will be a celebration with great memories captured by photojournalist Kevin Seifert.

Kevin Seifert is a graduate of the Scripps Howard School of Journalism where he earned his BSJ, cum laude, in 1996. Editorial, Corporate, Sports and Event Photography are offered through http://www.photoendeavors.com. Seifert lives in Durham, North Carolina, home to Duke University. Seifert travels frequently along Tobacco Road to the nearby University of North Carolina.

When brides and grooms say their "I do's", Kevin captures the moment!

0585goldbergsmith052816lrsmwm
acourtneyjake04
susannahrobwedding0831sm

1 Reviews for Kevin Seifert Wedding Photography

RENATO · Married on 05/12/2018

Kevin Seifert Photography was top notch. Kevin did a great job from the engagement photo shoot to our wedding day! He was very professional and very friendly to work with at all times. He took the time to get to know us, our background, our family, as well as, our friends that were coming to the wedding. We felt very comfortable and relaxed during all of our meetings prior to the wedding. He has great ideas when it comes of getting the best photo. We were excited that he had a photo package that included a photo book of the wedding pictures. We are looking forward to seeing all of the wonderful photos he captured at our wedding. All we can say is, that he did a wonderful job with us and we highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for that special occasion.

Lauren and Renato Sanchez

Kevin Seifert Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Tiwa Lawrence
    Tiwa Lawrence Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Kevin is always a pleasure. He is truly talented at what he does. He is always able to capture the true beauty of the bride. Every time we have worked together, the entire team is always impressed at his ability to create beautiful images. He is professional and always timely with his images. I would recommend Kevin wholeheartedly.

• All Around Raleigh DJ Company
    All Around Raleigh DJ Company Wedding DJs

Kevin Seifert Wedding Photography is a fantastic wedding professional to work with! Kevin really takes time to get to know everyone that he works with and has a great, calm demeanor that is exactly what a wedding calls for! He will take the time to make sure everything is right and fits your style. Thanks Kevin for being so awesome!

• Reverend Kayelily Middleton
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton Wedding Officiants

Kevin is a great photographer, among many other talents! I have gotten to know him as a fellow member of the North Carolina Wedding Ring. He has wonderful ideas and is very creative. It was his idea to photograph me holding a big key (my logo) up in front of me. I LOVE that picture. It is probably my all time favorite picture of myself--and I am picky! You can count on Kevin to do a great job shooting your wedding!

• 30 Lure Court Durham, NC 27713 See on map