Westerville, OH 43082 Map · Phone number

a0001
a0002

12 Reviews for Kevin Keefer Photography

Katlin · Married on 08/20/2011

We met Kevin early on in our planning process and have been beyond thrilled from day one that we chose him for our wedding photographer. They say that you need to feel comfortable with your photographer and he was every bit of that. Our package included an engagement session, which turned out to be so amazing and a blast to do! Neither my husband or I had experienced "photo journalism" before, but we quickly realized how fun it was....there were times when we didn't even realize Kevin was there. His passion for what he does is very clear and shows in our amazing photos. We are most definitely looking forward to using his services in the future.

Rachel · Married on 02/26/2011

I'm embarrassed that it took me so long to write a review, but after our wedding life got crazy and honestly I kind of forgot. Now that I've remembered though, I wanted to write ( and agree with everyone else really) how much I enjoyed working with Kevin.

I probably can't add much new info to what others have said, but I'd just like to say that he clearly loves his work. He's excited about it, and it shows. This isn't a job for him, it is his passion. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Natalie · Married on 10/02/2010

Kevin did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding and engagement photos. His perfect blend of direction and agility to capture the moments helped make our day unforgettable - both on our wedding day because his attentitiveness compensated for our lack of and now because we have beautiful pictures to help us remember the magical day in 20 years!
    Herb and I cannot thank him enough for sharing the day with us and and keeping it alive through his creative lens. Thank you Kevin!

Kevin Keefer Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Prodigy Weddings
    Prodigy Weddings Wedding Videographers

Amazing artistic eye. Kevin sees things from a natural, candid perspective that no one else does. Great to work with and his images are amazing.

• Westerville, 43082 See on map