1413 Idlewild Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Kerry Renee Photography

Kerry Renee Photography is a wedding photography business based in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Kerry, who is the owner of the business, specializes in lifestyle and wedding photography. Before each couple’s wedding, she meets up with them in person or via phone or Skype. Following that, she will be by your side throughout the entire planning process leading up to and on your big day. She carefully documents each moment because she understands just how important they will be to you throughout the years.

Before the big day, couples can take part in an engagement session. Then, on your big day, Kerry Renee Photography can capture your memories in her signature natural and photojournalistic style. Once your wedding is over, in around 8 weeks you will receive your personalized online gallery. Couples also have the option of choosing from albums, a canvas, matted prints, prints, and more.

• Woman-owned
558627645b866ce6 956B1598

8 Reviews for Kerry Renee Photography

• Ashley

Ashley S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Great photographer and person!

We hired Kerry Renee to handle photography for our wedding. I must say we have absolutely no regrets with that decision. Kerry was fantastic, staying in contact with us up to, including, and after our wedding day. She is very professional, and knows well how to strike the balance between getting the best pictures and staying unnoticed. We received a sneak peek of our wedding pictures and we are super excited to see the rest of the collection! We would certainly be willing to use Kerry Renee in the future and would recommend her to all of our friends!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Amanda B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Could not be happier!

I have to say, aside from picking the right husband, picking the right photographer for my wedding was the best decision I’ve ever made! Kerry is so kind, upbeat, and creative. She made everyone feel at ease the entire day. She was so friendly to everyone that I had several people ask me if she was a family friend! And I didn’t even meet her in person until soon before my wedding.

She is the perfect photographer because she was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. By that I mean, she captured EVERY beautiful moment, but as my family and I looked through pictures we kept saying “wow I didn’t even know she was there for that!” She somehow found a way to capture genuine, candid moments that I will cherish forever.

She is also great at posing people for formal shot. My husband and I aren’t super comfortable in front of the camera, but you would never guess that based on the pictures. All in all, I could not recommend someone more highly. Pictures are so important and I love every single one.

Sent on 01/07/2021

Kerry Renee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 1413 Idlewild Blvd Fredericksburg, VA, 22401 See on map
    571-581-6910 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kerry Renee Photography)

Kerry Renee Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kerry Renee Photography include in the starting price?

Kerry Renee Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images

What photography services does Kerry Renee Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kerry Renee Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Digital Files

What photography styles does Kerry Renee Photography offer?

Kerry Renee Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kerry Renee Photography offer?

Kerry Renee Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kerry Renee Photography offer for wedding events?

Kerry Renee Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kerry Renee Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kerry Renee Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.