Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kerri Fawley

I am a laidback perfectionist that loves to create pretty hair with an ethereal, airy feel.

Providing a customized experience for the Bride who wants a different hairstyle than a "Typical Bridal" look.

Specializing in creating styled looks for the Bride and entire Bridal Party based on personal style and desired aesthetic for the day.

Trial is always required to guarantee a truly stress-free wedding day.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

2 Reviews for Kerri Fawley

Kerri is so talented with hair! She did an amazing job creating the up do I had been imagining for my wedding day--it looked really lovely. She was also able to do a very different style for my maid of honor, whose hair she'd never worked with before, and her hair looked fantastic, too. Kerri is friendly, professional, and easy to talk to, and she sincerely cares about making sure you're happy with how everything looks. Also, the morning of my wedding day, the anticipation that had been building up over the months of planning reached a peak, and I felt extremely tense, but as soon as Kerri began to work with my hair, all that tension just melted away. She has a very calming presence, which is really key on your wedding day. Thank you so much, Kerri!

Profile Picture User2752691, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kerri Fawley of Head Area Salon, Philadelphia was wonderful, we all looked our best on my wedding day. She did hairstyles for 3 of us and we all looked beautiful and unique.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/5/09, 10 Reviews